We’ve made the decision to move the AVForums podcast from its traditional recording time of Sunday evenings to Wednesday evenings.
Before we started live streaming, the podcast was recorded on Sundays, edited and then published the next day.
Now we are live streaming, it makes sense to move the podcast to a workday (and a Wednesday specifically) because:
- There is likely to be a larger audience
- It will be more convenient for guests
- We won’t have to work on (or cancel because of) Bank Holiday related Sundays
- It will bring a dose of excitement to lift the mid-week blues (well, for some people, maybe!)
- Sundays are supposed to be leisure time and though recording the podcast is usually fun, it's also work
The time will stay the same at 7pm GMT/BST.
So our first Wednesday podcast was on 16th September at 7pm BST.
We hope you will join us on Wednesdays at 7 for some insight and banter.