1917 (2019) 4K UHD

RedDevil85

Outstanding Member
Reaction score
Links: Amazon.co.uk - HMV - Zavvi

HMV Exclusive First Edition: HMV

Film Vault Collector's Edition: Amazon.co.uk - HMV - WB Shop UK - Zavvi

Release date: 18/05/2020 (FV CE: 12/12/2022)

1917_4K.jpg

HMV Exclusive First Edition:
1917_4K_hmv_ex.jpg

Film Vault Collector's Edition:

1917_4K_FVC.jpg

1917_4K_FVC_packshot.jpg

The Film Vault is a new, premium home entertainment range celebrating cinema's greatest films. The collection features exclusive artwork from Vice Press plus unique premiums, housed in innovative numbered packaging.

Limited Edition of 3,000
  • New key art by Matt Ferguson & Florey from Vice Press
  • Acetate O-Ring, removes for type-free display of your key art
  • Unique, individually numbered crystal display plaque
  • Rigid clamshell box with magnetic closure
  • 4 collectible art cards, with film facts
  • Feature film on both 4K UHD and Blu-ray, plus Special Features
On Disc Special Features:
  • The Weight of the World: Sam Mendes
  • Allied Forces: Making 1917
  • The Score of 1917
  • In The Trenches
  • Recreating History
  • Feature Commentary with Director/Co-Writer Sam Mendes
  • Feature Commentary with Director of Photography Roger Deakins

Steelbook option, thread: 1917 (Zavvi Exclusive) (4K UHD/Blu-ray Steelbook)

Last edited:
— As an Amazon Associate, AVForums earns from qualifying purchases —
So the Americans get a March the 24th release date and we get May the 18th.

It's a bloody British film!!!!!

Last edited:
So the Americans get a March the 24th release date and we get May the 18th.

It's bloody British film!!!!!

Those in the US must be equally miffed when films produced there are released in the cinema here weeks before there.

I cancelled my ordinary copy of 1917 for the HMV first edition, may as well have the extra bits for another fiver.

For those feeling flush Mario on eBay has copies of this, minus the digital code for $49.99 shipped

I was going to get the US release,v Mario as soon as it came up at a good price,but now with everything that's happening(Coronavirus),not sure if their will be big delays with stuff coming from the US ?
Got a couple of parcels in the post from the US ?

So went for the UK HMV one :)

I made two U.S. eBay purchases over the weekend, one of them being this from Mario, which still hasn’t shipped.

The other, made only yesterday shipped last night so I’m hoping Mario gets his act together today or I’ll be watching my copy after you :(

I made two U.S. eBay purchases over the weekend, one of them being this from Mario, which still hasn’t shipped.

The other, made only yesterday shipped last night so I’m hoping Mario gets his act together today or I’ll be watching my copy after you :(

I got most of my one in before it all went bad,but no Jo Jo Rabbit,that was sent out on the 21st Feb,i got a feeling their will be some long delays :(.

Also had an order del to Kentucky US,apparently it's going to be sent on from their,not holding out on getting that one soon :(

Would love to get that HMV exclusive edition but they don't ship outside the UK.......:(

Just in case any one hasn't ventured in to the price drop thread, this is available to pre-order today for £19.17 at Zoom using code: 1917VEDAY

Credit to @Graham for the code spot :smashin:

Just in case any one hasn't ventured in to the price drop thread, this is available to pre-order today for £19.17 at Zoom using code: 1917VEDAY

yep got an email so cancelled my other order. Under £20 is great value

I wonder if Zoom realise there is a big difference between 1917 and VE Day being separate world wars and all... ;)

Hoping it drops under £20 again as this is a must buy for me

It will be a while I would imagine unless anywhere has a code. Shame you missed out on the Zoom £19.17 it was last Friday.

For letters yet but I was understanding parcels were still dropping. We had a parcel last Saturday so fingers crossed.

Figured as they are classed as large letters they would also not be delivered but you might be correct.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom