As above Max £50 discount
**Must hold a UK valid registered Paypal account**

Minimum £20 spend / Max £50 saving
Discount applied to total basket and not individual items
Discount does not apply to P&P

**Must hold a UK valid registered Paypal account**

Code to follow...CUK20

Last edited:
this could be pretty useful if there are no restrictions, or at least no restrictions on stuff I want to buy

Yeah, I saw something similar last time. Turned out to be account specific, mostly targetting people who hadnt used ebay for ages. I know its only 10 mins, but any chance you can name the source?

So how does this work. I sell something for £100 and the buyer only has to pay £80 and ebay pays the rest?

My ebay home screen shows this
763f4063-3a52-4bd2-9f02-fb6f5c711811256980.jpg

Seems to work just tried it on a Sonos play1.

Worked for me managed to snatch a Sony HX90 for the other half for £148

Excellent, just brought brand new sonos connect for £207. Was going to buy one this weekend for £264 !

Bought a few things on there and used the code. Worked on checkout but paypal email states the full pre - discount amount. Anyone else have similar issues?

Bought a few things on there and used the code. Worked on checkout but paypal email states the full pre - discount amount. Anyone else have similar issues?

If you go into your account it shows it taken off.

If you go into your account it shows it taken off.
That's just it. It doesn't show. Have just spoke with ebay and they have confirmed that they are having some technical issues. Happened to me and my wife tonight. Lost out on £90 tonight!

My discount showed at the payment stage but I do remember the last time there was discount like this there were loads Of complaints of it not working.

Nightmare hope you get it sorted.

Just checked the 3 items I bought on PP account. All show exactly what has come out of my current account & how much was voucher. So should be OK

Typically I bought a new £220 monitor at about 3.30pm today through ebay......It was the last one in stock and next day delivery was guaranteed if ordered before this code became available (4pm I believe) so I guess I shouldn't kick myself too much about missing out on this offer; frustrating though all the same.

I've had the same problem with the code not working, showed on the checkout stage to a point, but seemed to have a technical error yet it completed the transaction anyway at full price. Sadly the only option on eBay was to call them today (closed last night) and they confirmed they've had some problems. For whatever reason it's not as simple as crediting me the 20% which is around £30 in my case and I have to wait to hear back from them.

Frustrating!

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom