43PUS6703/12 HDMI CEC / Easy link remote not working

Nndldmx

Novice Member
Reaction score
Hi there,

I had this issue for a while but didn't find a solution yet. I don't even know if anybody else has this.
I have a 43PUS6703/12 plugged to a firestick tv 4k, everything was working fine and i could control the fire with my philips remote.
Once I plugged in a soundbar sony htsf200 via hdmi arc i could no longer control the tv.
To be clear, easylink is on so i can control the soundbar volume and surf the firestick menu with 1 remote. What's happening is that if for example I press options or sources on the tv remote it opens the menu very slowly and once i press down to navigate through the menu it closes.
The only solution is to plug the soundbar via optic (so i can no longer control the volume) or disable hdmi cec on the firestick (then i can't control it with the philips remote nor use the amazon remote 'home' button to automatically switch to that device).
I don't think that the problem is the ir blaster as with the function disabled on both the soundbar and fire tv the problem presists.
It seema that the soundbar and firetv are in conflict but i don't really understand how.

Do you guys have any thoughts on this or test I could do to troubleshoot this?

Cheers

Not sure if similar to your issue but I have a problem where my satallite box won't let my Soundbar turn on with TV unless I turn satallite box on first..have unfortunately found no fix.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom