4K Disc Delivery Updates

Yesterday my order for The Shining 4k Steelbook has been dispatched, from Zavvi!

Did anyone else order this classic?

Going slightly off topic. I've just taken delivery of a single disk from Amazon. For some reason they packed it in a large,flimsy, plastic envelope, about 12" x 12". The courier could easily have folded it over to pop it through the letter box, but instead knocked at the door. Luckily I was in. The same thing happened a few days ago, the same type of envelope, when I wasn't in. The courier ended up getting a neighbour to accept it a few doors away, probably knocking on a couple of others inbetween until he got an answer. I just think it's unfair to inconvenience neighbours, effectively twice, first to take the delivery and then to answer the door to the intended recepient (me), for something that easily fits through the letter box.

Just had Rocketman delivered from Amazon.
Can’t watch it tonight because my wife is working and she will kill me if I watch it without her.

Has anyone had any movement on toy story 4 from zoom yet, mine just says queuing been like that since Monday usually by now orders normally say “sent to warehouse”.

Same happened to me. I just cancelled it with Zoom and ordered from Mario on eBay.

My Toy Story 4, Men in Black and Frozen all dispatched from Zoom as normal, got the emails at around half 5.

Zoom shipped Toy Story 4 to me despite me having cancelled it on Tuesday, which they confirmed. Don't think their systems are up to much. It'll have to go straight back for a refund as I sourced a US copy instead.

still no movement on my order toy story 4 status still says queuing, I’ve sent them an email to see if there’s an issue with the order

Just arrived
image.jpg

Any movement on American Gangster on Zoom, for anyone that ordered it?

Scarface was posted yesterday, but AG still 'queuing'.

strange. AG listed on Zoom as Queueing ... but it just got posted through the door.
Hmmm, OK. won't complain, but still, status is a bit inaccurate.

Last edited:
Okay, so American Gangster arrived today from Zoom, (still showing as queuing), along with the copy of Red Heat that I cancelled.

Summit screwy going on with their system.

Has anyone had their HMV online orders yet after their recent 2 for £30 went live online?
Mine's showing payment captured with 2 of 4 stating back in stock within a week - and Brightburn shows no longer available :confused:

Yes had a delivery yesterday both movies turned up in the same box paid via PayPal.

Hellboy & Angel Heart.

My HMV order arrived today with no warning, online it still says 'payment captured' :confused:

HMV.jpg

Has anyone had their HMV online orders yet after their recent 2 for £30 went live online?
Mine's showing payment captured with 2 of 4 stating back in stock within a week - and Brightburn shows no longer available :confused:

My 2 for £30 order from a week ago arrived yesterday. My 2 for £30 order from only two days ago arrived today. I've every confidence in using them on a regular basis as they seem to be getting things right.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom