4K Disc Delivery Updates

Just got an email from HMV saying my discs have been dispatched (even though I got them last Thursday). I guess they're slowly catching up :)

Similar here. My 2 for £30 from the weekend just dropped through the letterbox. Within 10 minutes, I got the email saying they had been dispatched. I actually think they are getting their act together quite well. My orders from HMV arrive a lot quicker than Zavvi.

My order for Hellraiser 1-3 - Zavvi Exclusive Steelbook, have been dispatched yesterday. According to the email I should receive it on the 29th :)

i ordered Hellboy 4k on 25 Oct from Fishpond, still waiting. just mailed them to say WTF...
just looked on the site and it says no longer available so i guess i'm getting a refund. needless to say, probably the last time i'll try them.

i ordered Hellboy 4k on 25 Oct from Fishpond, still waiting. just mailed them to say WTF...
just looked on the site and it says no longer available so i guess i'm getting a refund. needless to say, probably the last time i'll try them.
I’ve never even heard of that site. Doesn’t sound very good though. Hope you get something sorted.

Ordered Joker from Warnerbros.co.uk Tuesday last week and it still hasn't been dispatched yet. Thought they normally would send prior to the the release date, obviously not.

Ordered Joker from Warnerbros.co.uk Tuesday last week and it still hasn't been dispatched yet. Thought they normally would send prior to the the release date, obviously not.
Mine hasn’t either and I ordered in January. They charged my card weeks ago.

Mine just turned up from warnerbros

20200210_083146_copy_900x564.jpg

First order from Warnerbros shop. Ordered Doctor Sleep, and arrived today so that's nice.

Great job from Zoom. Nice and early delivery. View attachment 1273734

Shut the front door!! Love it

Just got Disney + this week and was gonna put off getting these, but seeing as they are supposedly only streaming at 2k - 1440, might just get them as planned.

Shut the front door!! Love it

Just got Disney + this week and was gonna put off getting these, but seeing as they are supposedly only streaming at 2k - 1440, might just get them as planned.
I got Disney+ also and it’s great but I need these for my collection. Just started to rewatch the series last night as well so it came at the perfect time.

I got Disney+ also and it’s great but I need these for my collection. Just started to rewatch the series last night as well so it came at the perfect time.
Yes these are the last two in 4k that I need to get. Enjoy

Great job from Zoom. Nice and early delivery. View attachment 1273734

Ordered these from Amazon with Prime, but delivery for GOTG is apparently 4th April and Antman no estimate! I guess in these times a delay is expected. Perhaps should have ordered from Zoom.

Ordered these from Amazon with Prime, but delivery for GOTG is apparently 4th April and Antman no estimate! I guess in these times a delay is expected. Perhaps should have ordered from Zoom.
When did they update your delivery estimate on those mate, was it recently or a while back? I’ve got some prime stuff on Preorder and wondering whether I should cancel it and try another retailer. At present it still says it will be delivered on Friday 3rd April.

When did they update your delivery estimate on those mate, was it recently or a while back? I’ve got some prime stuff on Preorder and wondering whether I should cancel it and try another retailer. At present it still says it will be delivered on Friday 3rd April.

I only put the order in this morning. I ordered Le Mans '66 and Frozen 2 too, they have an estimate of Saturday 4th and Friday 3rd respectively. Would rather not move to Zoom as got vouchers that I used.

I only put the order in this morning. I ordered Le Mans '66 and Frozen 2 too, they have an estimate of Saturday 4th and Friday 3rd respectively. Would rather not move to Zoom as got vouchers that I used.
Ah right ok. I preordered mine on 13th Feb so wonder if they’re planning around that?? Sorry you have to wait, but I’m sure they’ll be worth it.

Ah right ok. I preordered mine on 13th Feb so wonder if they’re planning around that?? Sorry you have to wait, but I’m sure they’ll be worth it.

Cheers it's no big deal, we have Disney +, was just hoping Frozen 2 would keep little missy happy.

Looks like Antman is out of stock at Amazon now, might cancel my order (which was pre out of stock) now given there's no estimated delivery date.

Cheers it's no big deal, we have Disney +, was just hoping Frozen 2 would keep little missy happy.

Looks like Antman is out of stock at Amazon now, might cancel my order (which was pre out of stock) now given there's no estimated delivery date.
I was expecting Disney+ to have Frozen 2 also as the states got it early. I did read somewhere that it is dropping here on 3rd April so fingers crossed that is true.

Antman is gone? I wonder where these discs are manufactured? Maybe they can’t get the stock delivered to them Or the factory is closed.

yea they will refund you it,best done when you place your order,on the order page there is a contact us about your order,use it in future.

I ordered a few UHDs from JB Hi-Fi yesterday and sent an email asking if I could have the GST refunded and they said it was not possible and that they don’t export titles outside Australia :confused:

I ordered a few UHDs from JB Hi-Fi yesterday and sent an email asking if I could have the GST refunded and they said it was not possible and that they don’t export titles outside Australia :confused:
well thats bizarre,maybe someone new,or a new rule,my last order from them was dr strange 4k,arrived fine,when i ordered and asked for gst refund,they told me i had to wait until after dispatch before claiming.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom