4K Disc Delivery Updates

Today's post has been and no 1917 from Zoom for me. I'm back on night shift tomorrow so it will be next week before I'll get watching it now. Royal Mail rather than Zoom though.

When did it ship ? Mine shipped Thursday, just arrived today.
Normal delivery would have been Friday/Saturday.

After all that... a package from Mario arrived today. I’d expect it to be 1917 as the 18th of April postdate matches up... only I open it up to see he’s posted me the wrong disc (a Blu-ray of a film called Bushwick, which I’ve never even heard of). 🤦‍♂️

Going to have to contact him. Still no sign of my late March order.

Still no “1917” delivery from Zoom & my Mario order dispatched on the 10 April still in transit somewhere :(

Anyone ordered bad boys for life 4k from amazon?
It comes out Monday and the dvd abs bluray all give delivery dates. However the 4 does not and my order still Says delivery date pending.... With no release date...?

So my 2 EazyShopping4Everyone discs arrived today (from California).
Ordered 7th May, could see tracking to LA until 15th May then nothing and dropped off at my front door today (22nd May). I reckon that's pretty great considering all that's going on.

-- As an eBay Associate, AVForums earns from qualifying purchases --
Going to give my March order a little more time, but had a quick refund from Mario for the 1917 mistake. He's not asked me to return the disc that was sent in error.

EBF1894A-8B0F-4050-BDFD-EC2DA886428E.jpeg

My order from Mario that was dispatched on the 10 April arrived this morning :thumbsup:

But still waiting for my copy of “1917” dispatched on the 14 May from Zoom :(

I ordered Beauty and the beast from Mario on the 1st of this month and received on Thursday. so not that bad considering everything that is going on

I ordered Beauty and the beast from Mario on the 1st of this month and received on Thursday. so not that bad considering everything that is going on

The animated version? That's in my late March batch from him (along with all the March US Pixar releases) that have still failed to surface. :(

Mask of Zorro arrived from WowHD to help wash away the Mario blues. It was posted on the 8th so, bearing in mind the lack of Saturday deliveries and bank holiday yesterday I'd consider that a very pleasing two-week turn around.

I’ve had some movement in my Mario order from early April. Tracking now says it was in London on the 25th

Rogue One from Mario turned up this morning. Shipped April 14th I think

Rogue One from Mario turned up this morning. Shipped April 14th I think
Good to hear!
My orders from 9th and 13th April from Mario are showing as departed London on 23rd and 25th, so fingers crossed they'll arrive soon
🤞

I dipped a toe in the water and ordered The Quick and the Dead from him, it shipped yesterday so it’ll be interesting to see if things have calmed down by now and when it’ll appear.

Star wars episodes 1 to 6 ordered from Mario on 9th and 13th April arrived today. Looking forward to watching in the 4k UHD goodness 😁

Jaws from Zoom this morning, was happy to see it in a card envelope and not the crappy white plastic bags they started using.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom