4K Ultra HD Blu-rays Q & A & General Chit Chat About Price Drops + Links to 4k UHD retailers + Codes for Zavvi and how to use them + Old Stickys.

Cheers for your help, I've sent a message to JB Hifi to see if they are sending separately and if not to cancel order.
JB Hifi emailed back to confirm they will be shipping them separately and I asked to confirm the value stated on each package wouldn't be for the whole amount.

terminator dark fate was in zooms 2 for £30 but now i cant find it anywhere on the site?

Anyone after Joker 4k uhd+Blu ray..kirbster-uk,seller on Ebay has more than 10 available..£19.99, US import, the only thing missing is the Digital version.

Warner Bros Shop currently have the UK version for £22.49 brand new with free delivery plus a poster (use code WELCOME)

Anyone after Joker 4k uhd+Blu ray..kirbster-uk,seller on Ebay has more than 10 available..£19.99, US import, the only thing missing is the Digital version.
Ordered, but would have liked to have got it for Friday night, not paying £8 for first class special delivery though, why don't these sellers offer standard first class postage? :thumbsdow

Ordered, but would have liked to have got it for Friday night, not paying £8 for first class special delivery though, why don't these sellers offer standard first class postage? :thumbsdow
I ordered first thing this morning..i purchased "Hustlers Blu Ray" ( Jennifer Lopez) from the same seller, 2nd class,and to be fair, it arrived within 2 days, so hoping this is here Friday or Saturday.

I ordered first thing this morning..i purchased "Hustlers Blu Ray" ( Jennifer Lopez) from the same seller, 2nd class,and to be fair, it arrived within 2 days, so hoping this is here Friday or Saturday.
Just seen the price has gone up now, £22.99

The Mule is £9.99 with any other purchase on HMV website. Remember postage charges on purchases of less than £20. Not sure if same in shop.

Zoom weekend deals up at £9.99 Fast & Furious 7 + 8, Godzilla and Spiderman into the Spider-verse

Last edited:
Got these 2 from Amazon.de today. Prospect Digibook 3 disk & 1580927446902602928193157719251.jpg The Neon Demon for £35.76 including delivery

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom