Status
The first post in this thread is a WikiPost, and can be edited by anyone with the appropriate permissions.
(see post #4,492 for March/April 2024 (UK) release updates)

Fist of Legend (88 Films) (UK) release date: 27th May 2024

To Kill with Intrigue (88 Films) (UK) release date: 10th June 2024

Absurd (88 Films) (UK) release date: 24th June 2024

American Pie (88 Films) (UK) release date: 24th June 2024

Anthropophagus (88 Films) (UK) release date: 24th June 2024
That's the first time I've seen American Pie and Anthropophagus mentioned in the same sentence 😂

It seems that the Oceans Trilogy has been announced for the US and Korea according to another forum. Not seen anything on a UK release and the US Steelbooks only seem to be available somewhere called Gruv.

I’ve seen The Crow being announced for May 7th at Barnes & Noble in US, wondering if we’ll get a UK release.

Apparently Paramount don't have the UK rights, they are with Summit Entertainment . Love this movie,will be importing.

Sony are taking over Disney Blu-ray releases in North America.

Does this mean they will play ok in UK though?

Sony are taking over Disney Blu-ray releases in North America.

Does this mean they will play ok in UK though?
yes for 4k disks but maybe not for bluray i think

— As an Amazon Associate, AVForums earns from qualifying purchases —
I’ve seen The Crow being announced for May 7th at Barnes & Noble in US, wondering if we’ll get a UK release.
Is there a thread on the forums stating where UHDs are import only (for the UK)?

I've been following the "The Abyss" thread, and placed an order from WOWHD as I understand it won't be released here. I've since started paying attention to discounts on All_your_music, WOWHD, and learned that there are re-shippers available.

Having a resource about which UHDs to prioritise as imports would be great.

Wondering if The Burbs might be on the list in 4K ? Wouldn’t mind picking that up on Blu ray but will wait if it’s got a 4K slot.

Wondering if The Burbs might be on the list in 4K ? Wouldn’t mind picking that up on Blu ray but will wait if it’s got a 4K slot.
I'd love the Burbs! The Great Outdoors would be nice as well.

Status
The first post in this thread is a WikiPost, and can be edited by anyone with the appropriate permissions.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom