Bargain Expired 5 UHDs + Panasonic UHD player DP-UB391EB £143.99 / £89.99 without disc @Zoom

IGC

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
xFDvxV6.png

This was the player that was £100 a few weeks back so a good gift potentially if you like the enclosed films.

Item link here

[£159.99 -10% code SIGNUP10]

Last edited:
I have 2 Panasonic UHD players (one is a US player) and they've been great. I think they're all pretty much meh as the technology is the same and the only benefit I can see investing £100s more is if you want a front display (I miss it sorely), need wi-fi (I assume this is wired ethernet only), need an extra HDMI output or want to try and futureproof yourself for fancy new stuff that's not available on pressed discs yet and even when it does you'll need to get a new TV.

Oppo can't make money off players as we've seen

This deal is now showing as £129.99 and if you use SIGNUP10 it drops the price to £116.99.

Anyone got the player? What's it like?

Thanks for that, been waiting for a price drop for a while. Probably adds more fuel to the fire about the rumours going around about Zoom closing down though.

ZOOM ANNOUNCMENT

We are writing to inform you about some upcoming changes to Zoom. The current owner, Universal Columbia Alliance (UCA), has recently sold the website and its new owner, Patriot Media Group, have advised that they are expecting to be online and taking orders from 00.01 on 17 February 2021 onwards.

Orders received up until 21.00 on Tuesday, 16 February 2021 will continue to be fulfilled by UCA. Existing pre-orders for Doctor Who: The Collection - Season 8 (Limited Edition Box Set) [Blu-ray] (release date: 8 March 2021) will similarly be fulfilled by UCA.

If you have any queries about orders placed before the above cut-off time, please contact Zoom customer service, as normal, on [email protected].

The new owners will be in communication with you as a valued customer once they have taken over the site.

Thank you for your custom.

The Zoom Team at UC

Thanks for that, been waiting for a price drop for a while. Probably adds more fuel to the fire about the rumours going around about Zoom closing down though.
This is what I've got, although i feel a bit ripped off because i didn't get the discs, great player though, twin hdmi output is great but no dv is a bit crap, also the Netflix button likes to be pressed by accident...a lot. On the other hand the picture is sweet.

I have this player and recently upgraded to the UB9000 and I can say that the PQ difference isn't that great especially on UHDs (as opposed to blu ray where the 9000 is slightly better). If DV isn't a massive concern then the 391 is fantastic

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom