55NU8700 glitchy screen. ###UPDATE###

jimmythehill

Established Member
Reaction score
Every channel, every menu, took all hdmi cables out, unplugged, factory reset - still no joy.
John Lewis sending someone out on Thursday.
Anyone else had any similar?
*excuse the viewing content*

Under the current lockdown rules you shouldn't be letting anyone into your home other than household members.

Every channel, every menu, took all hdmi cables out, unplugged, factory reset - still no joy.
John Lewis sending someone out on Thursday.
Anyone else had any similar?
*excuse the viewing content*

My Hisense is doing this also. Ever since I bought it. Hisense have been giving me the run around. They gave me an update file but it didn't fix anything.

So, the engineer came out to look at our 55NU8700 - which strangely enough, since I reported it, has been pretty glitch free. Anyways, he looked at a few videos I recorded and said, that it looks like a screen fault more than anything and that he'd report back to John Lewis.
Received an email today to say that they'll offer me the 55AE7400FTUK - Hisense's £599 2020 model.
Now as far as I can see, there's no reviews of this model at all.
Can anyone shed any light as to whether this is a good move, or do I move away from Hisense all together?

I forgot to mention I had mine replaced under warranty and still have the same glitchy screen and Hisense are ignoring me now. Never again.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom