Question 55PUS7334/12 - playback information

thesonglessbird

Novice Member
Reaction score
I recently bought a 55PUS7334/12 and I'm looking for a way to view information about what's currently being played on the TV. I'd like to know resolution, HDR format, frame rate, audio format etc (similar to the 'Stats For Nerds' stuff when you right click a video on Youtube). Is there any way to display this kind of information on this TV?

I recently bought a 55PUS7334/12 and I'm looking for a way to view information about what's currently being played on the TV. I'd like to know resolution, HDR format, frame rate, audio format etc (similar to the 'Stats For Nerds' stuff when you right click a video on Youtube). Is there any way to display this kind of information on this TV?
Hi,
If you are using HDMI device or internal tuner channel then you need to press "+" on RC and select "Device info". But if we are talking about USB files, such information is not available :/.
Only when playing USB files on the beggining of playback you will get information in bottom right corner if HDR is HDR10, HDR10+ od Dolby Vision.

BR,

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom