55Q7FAM no Apple TV ?

paulyoung666

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
for the life of me I can't work this out , everything I read says it should have it , doesn't appear in the tv App Store , can't search for it , firmware is unto date 1280.5 , completely baffled !!!!

I'm in the same boat, hope someone can help with this one as I'd like Apple TV to on my 49Q7

Apple TV was added to 2018 TVs and onwards. It’s not available for 2017 sets. @paulyoung666 What did you see which indicated support?

hi , nothing , its not something I will use often but I saw a series I wanted to watch , bit annoying especially as it was a high endish tv when bought , not the end of the world , will just have to use my MacBook via HDMI .....

hi , nothing , its not something I will use often but I saw a series I wanted to watch , bit annoying especially as it was a high endish tv when bought , not the end of the world , will just have to use my MacBook via HDMI .....

Hi mate, yes it annoyed me too tbh, appreciate its an additional expense but the fire stick 4k supports Apple TV, hdr etc also works

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom