Question A courier dropped my new bluetooth speaker when he delivered it, could it be damaged ?

Nust19

Established Member
Reaction score
I ordered a Samsung VL350 Bluetooth/WiFi speaker from Beyond Television, it was on a massive discount at £64 down from around £370. But when it arrived the delivery guy decided to drop it to the ground from the height of about a foot and a half outside my front door for contact less delivery. I have set it up and it works but now I am still a bit paranoid it could of got damaged somehow after getting dropped.

Just wait till / if it breaks!

Think of the amount of times the courier has dropped in the depot(s) before you got it

Just wait till / if it breaks!

Think of the amount of times the courier has dropped in the depot(s) before you got it
This.

I presume Samsung also have some fairly decent packaging, so for a foot and a half, I really wouldn't be worrying...

If you think that's been the only time its been dropped on its journey to you...

Seriously, I wouldn't worry, it's a basic speaker in a box with some electronics. You would only really worry with some high end speakers where the basket can be a bit weak and deform if dropped. Tannoys are renowned for this.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom