A Quiet Place: Mondo X #038 (Zavvi Exclusive) (4K UHD/Blu-ray Steelbook)

RedDevil85

Outstanding Member
Reaction score
Purchase link: Zavvi

Release date: 09/03/2020

This Mondo X Steelbook collaboration #038 features exclusive artwork inspired by Matt Ryan Tobin’s atmospheric poster highlighting the film’s iconic red string lights. The Steelbook is accompanied by an acetate O-ring with the title and Mondo flash in red foil.

AQP.jpg

AQP (full artwork).jpg

Last edited:
Tempted as I like Mondo stuff except for that rubbish animated Disney rubbish. However I kinda cut my ties with Zavi LOL so that leaves me with a small headache.

Tempted as I like Mondo stuff except for that rubbish animated Disney rubbish. However I kinda cut my ties with Zavi LOL so that leaves me with a small headache.

Should be listings soon for some other countries too so you'll have options ;)

Jesus, that is A LOT of lightbulbs :rotfl:

But also like mondo stuff and wasn't impressed by the original uk release, so may be tempted after in hand pics surface.

Quiet like that, normally hate the Mondo ones too
New mondo ones (imo alice in wonderland being the sole exception) are terrible. The old mondo ones that were futureshop exclusives in Canada and bestbuy are really quite nice if you've not seen them.

Pans labyrinth, total recall, flash gordon & highlander are probably the best of the bunch :)

^ Dredd gets my vote, only one I liked enough to get.

@Vid

^ Dredd gets my vote, only one I liked enough to get.
I do like that as well, but it's one of those remakes i just can't get on board with :censored:

Confirmed to be spot glossed. I'd imagine everything that's in red.

Could turn out quite nice, but I'll still be waiting in in hand pics.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom