Abominable 4K Blu-ray Review & Comments

Casimir Harlow

Movies Editor
Reaction score
Good shout, Cas.

I liked it well enough as a bit of fluff to watch with the small ones but there's nothing really to make it stand out.

It wasn't exactly months ago that I saw it and what do I remember if it? Well, I enjoyed Eddie Izzard...and the Yeti was nice? Oh, also it was magic!
Yep, that's it.

I can't even remember what grade I gave it. C, maybe C+.
The only movie I remember less of last year was Ready or Not.

Thanks for the Review Cas. Not a Film I would buy, but putting this on my Rental List.

Took the kids (6 & 3) to the cinema to watch this and we all enjoyed it, 7/10 for the movie is about right for us.

Took the kids (6 & 3) to the cinema to watch this and we all enjoyed it, 7/10 for the movie is about right for us.
At the end of the Day, that's all that matters! :)

I have this on 4k disc on it's way today along with the new Shaun the Sheep movie via Cinema Paradiso.

As a childless 40 year old, this week's rentals will be well hidden from friends...

Watched this with my 2 eldest grandchildren on Saturday night. Perfect family fodder and great visuals and audio.
Agree with your review 100% :thumbsup:

Finally watched this on Amazon Prime. Looked really lovely. Yep, plotholes a plenty, but the heart the Movie had made up for that for us. Spot on Review.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom