Activating Microsoft Office 2007

KaydeeC

Standard Member
Reaction score
Hello.
I have a problem activating my free trial. I had been using Office 2007 a few times after I bought my new netbook and the session then became locked. I want to activate a trial period of 60-days and I've got the product key from the Microsoft website. The problem is that there is no prompt for me to enter the product key. I have gone through the Resources section of Microsoft Word to click the Activate button but nothing happens. Can anybody please help me on this one?
Thanks.
KaydeeC. x

Look for the option "Purchase my trial", it's well hidden, but it should defintely be there. It's on my Office 2010 install.

According to Microsoft http://office.microsoft.com/en-gb/products/HA101759021033.aspx ...

Activate the trial from your Windows start button

1. Click the Windows Start button to open the directory.
2. Click the All Programs button to open the list of programs.
3. Click the Microsoft Office folder to open the list of programs.
4. Click a Microsoft Office program to launch the Activation Wizard.
5. In the wizard, enter your trial activation key.

Note If a box appears on this screen to type your 8-character referral key, please leave the box empty. The referral key is not required to activate the trial.

6. Click I accept the terms in the License Agreement, and then click Continue.
7. Click I want to activate the software over the Internet, and then click Next to activate the 2007 Microsoft Office Trial.

Hey,
I would suggest you to re-install the Office suite overall again if you are not able to activate the trial version even after trying all the above steps..It worked for me...
:thumbsup:

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom