Advice on multi-room multi-zone amp

andyrobo

Novice Member
Reaction score
Hi, I'm new here and am replacing my C4 homeautomation (very costly and very overly complicated). It came in a house i bought and so its going lol.
I have 2 rooms inside, both with ceiling speakers, and outside kef speakers. All the speaker cables terminate in a kitchen cupboard, what im after is an amp i can play 1 zone at a time, or maybe the same source to two zones.
Ideally connect to the amp via phones (spotify/amazon music) and cast it - instead of bluetooth.

Any recommentations, i was looking at Sonos Amp - but id need three of them and thats very expensive.

All advice welcome :)

Yup £1800 is IMHO extortionate for 3 zones of amplification. I do not care what SONOS claim, their product is not a £600 amplifier, period.

Have a chat with @Joe Fernand at TMF. They have a nice range of TIBO products that may very well fulfill your needs at a much more reasonable price point.

TIBO Archives - The Media Factory

Researching some more the YAM WXA-50 seems like it could do it, just get one per area/zone - so half price to the sonos...must be cheaper alternatives tbh

andyrobo - drop me a note and i'll take you through the Tibo option, as mushii says it is at a very different price point to SONOS.

Joe

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom