Alcohol vs Soft Drinks

Knight Rider 1963

Established Member
Reaction score
Which is everyone's favourite?

Mine would have to be without a shadow of a doubt, the king of soft drinks and alcohol:

Pepsi Max.

For me, depends on my mood.

One thing that continually bugs be about the UK is the lack of soft drinks that aren't sweet.

Sometimes I'm out, maybe having lunch, and want a cold drink drink and isn't sweet (Coke/lemonade/etc) but not alcoholic. I've yet to find an alcohol-free beer that I like, so very limited. The Yanks have this sussed with ice-tea available everywhere, but you almost never see it in the UK.

For me, depends on my mood.

One thing that continually bugs be about the UK is the lack of soft drinks that aren't sweet.

Sometimes I'm out, maybe having lunch, and want a cold drink drink and isn't sweet (Coke/lemonade/etc) but not alcoholic. I've yet to find an alcohol-free beer that I like, so very limited. The Yanks have this sussed with ice-tea available everywhere, but you almost never see it in the UK.

Try Heinekin Zero, we got that offshore this year as well as the usual Becks Blue and Bavaria and it's really nice, better than the real Heinekin i'd say

As for soft drink i'd have to go Pepsi Max as well

Coke Zero for me now I am teetotal , seems weird typing that after 30 years lol , although I did pick up a bottle of Diet Coke sublime today , quite pleasant ......

While I do enjoy the odd (very cold) coke, alcohol is very much my poison of choice. A good quality beer during the day (minimum Leffe) and in the evening it's red wine.

Diet coke for me, drink it all the time...caffeine free is ok as well
Have tried all the Pespi variants (too sweet for me)
in a pub quite like lime & soda if not drinking as an alternative but otherwise a pint of Guiness :thumbsup: with mates
Glass of Malbech goes down well when dining with friends etc

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom