Amazing vid

WeegyAVLover

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Right I have possibly overhyped this already and calling bowls a sport to some people maybe a bit of stretch but I appreciate how hard it is to play having played a few times in my rugby club against the old guys who played all the time:

The shot this guy plays is insane.... Just enjoy it.

Wondering if anyone has any other vids where you see something and just think... woah! how the hell....

Bowls is like darts, snooker etc you need to appreciate the skill involved to like it.

Bowls is like darts, snooker etc you need to appreciate the skill involved to like it.

I know what you mean for general shots, watching a pro dart player throwing 180 looks easy until you try it. Snooker players also make breaks where you pot more than 1 ball look easy. But that bowls shot I think watching something that can only be described is mm perfect is just beautiful.

Does this count T19NNU

Not sure it is but but I watched the whole video :). Fascinating defo, amazing not sure :).
The price tag on those cars must surely justify that service, however I bet it cost a pretty penny for it. But also nice having proof your car was fully checked. The scuff marks on those alloys though... holy moly. :D

The amazing (imo) bit was that car was only 3 years old with 26k miles on it. Whoever owned it needs put on some sort of cruelty to vehicles register and banned from owning any more. The technician was also ripping the bag out of it, front pads and parking brake calipers spring to mind o_O

That maclaren is either someone's track toy or spends a lot of time in London hitting speed bumps at speed...

That maclaren is either someone's track toy or spends a lot of time in London hitting speed bumps at speed...

MOT due 3 months ago. Wonder if it has been parked up and abandoned?

Maybe. The young Arabs go home for winter.

Right I have possibly overhyped this already and calling bowls a sport to some people maybe a bit of stretch but I appreciate how hard it is to play having played a few times in my rugby club against the old guys who played all the time:

Wondering if anyone has any other vids where you see something and just think... woah! how the hell....
Similar shot at last years tournament aswell. The bowler slid it between 2 of the oppositions woods to get to the jack. Must have been millimeters either side. That's a god level of skill. Or a fluke.

Similar shot at last years tournament aswell. The bowler slid it between 2 of the oppositions woods to get to the jack. Must have been millimeters either side. That's a god level of skill. Or a fluke.
I'd say it's both. It's like a golf hole-in-one or a snooker 147. A top notch player will achieve it more often than one who's not so good, but either way it's only those that go in which get remembered. The 1mm misses are forgotten.

Don't get me wrong, though. It was a fantastic shot.

Yeah, but only £28k for a McLaren!! 😂🤣😂

Skip to 1:10

Love the "celebration".
An understated fist clench!
Nothing too crass or over exuberant.
We're British, don't you know!!

:clap:

:facepalm:

:D

Yes it was a great Bowls shot, but I see shots similar quite regularly in Matches. Not taking nothing away from the skill of that Bowler but there is a fair bit of luck involved in Bowls as well. It’s similar to Golf in that you get days when things are going for you and other days no matter what you try nothing works well.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom