Amazon prime video/audio

andym81

Established Member
Reaction score
As the title suggests I'm haven problems with the picture on audio with prime on my q9fn app. I'm currently watching lost and from one episode to another Ethier the audio is way to low and turn it up. And the black level is way to dark and turn the brightness all the way up.

When the next episode starts I have to do the exact opposite as above which is really annoying. Hdr content doesn't seem affected only sd content.

Tried the xbox app and I only get sound and no picture :facepalm:

I have noticed the Q9FN app get more glitchy since the latest update which your TV may have done in the background, on default settings even while on standby so while you were at work or asleep or something.

However, I have not encountered your issues, issues I have encountered is when it switches episodes sometimes it freezes and i have to hit back button and start next ep manually.
A few others I noticed also the fact its got slower in speed at loading and browsing etc too.

Only thing I can think of to try to fix it is try a soft reset, it won't reset any of your settings or login details to the apps but it basically reboots the TV like rebooting a computer properly which putting the TV into standby doesn't do. To do this simply hold on the silver control i think black control may work too the power button for about 3-5 seconds while it is on a hdmi port it needs to be turned on. After the 3-5 seconds it clicks and reloads and says "Samsung QLED" and thats it.
It has been rebooted and that can solve quite a few minor issues that can occur so worth a try.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom