Amazon's 7500 Movie Review & Comments

Thank you Tom. Excellent review. I like that you publish the Video Quality format which is useful, especially for Amazon where we don’t easily know if Titles are available in HDR.

I do know how airplanes work. It's . . . . murder hornets. Those "engines" under the wings are actually nests. and the spinning fans on the front are covered in lots of tiny images of honey bees, which drives the hornets into a frenzy (the loud whine that you hear). This anger and hatred shoots out the back, and propels the aircraft into the air...

I do know how airplanes work. It's . . . . murder hornets. Those "engines" under the wings are actually nests. and the spinning fans on the front are covered in lots of tiny images of honey bees, which drives the hornets into a frenzy (the loud whine that you hear). This anger and hatred shoots out the back, and propels the aircraft into the air...
Oh yeah. It's obvious now you've said it.

Thank you Tom. Excellent review. I like that you publish the Video Quality format which is useful, especially for Amazon where we don’t easily know if Titles are available in HDR.
My first Amazon title streaming with HDR and it was pretty damn effective. I seem to be the only person on the forums that got a genuine kick out of this. Streets ahead of the standard Netflix fare, this was a thriller that had me thinking over its content the following morning. JGL delivered a very respectable performance too. Given the confined environment, I thought it would play as a 'watch once' movie akin to Buried, but I'd happily give this another go. Currently hovering between a 7.5/8.

Last edited:
Thanks for the Review. Will wait until it is free on Prime & a Rainy afternoon...
And when I searched I did find this earlier near-titled "Gem". Title is kind of prescient of this one :D
8163NRRqXXL._SX600_.jpg

Thanks for the Review. Will wait until it is free on Prime & a Rainy afternoon...
And when I searched I did find this earlier near-titled "Gem". Title is kind of prescient of this one :D View attachment 1321640
Good news: it is free on Prime!

Also, that movie looks ace. I hope it's literally about a giant air skellington menacing a... I believe you folks call it a "flight-thing"?

Good news: it is free on Prime!

Also, that movie looks ace. I hope it's literally about a giant air skellington menacing a... I believe you folks call it a "flight-thing"?
Unfortunately, not yet free on Amazon.de, but it will come around. ;)

For Flug 7500, looks like the flight-thing is heading straight for the Orbital Socket; would that make that part of the menacing floaty-thing a U.F.O. (Unidentified Flying Orbit)? :D

Last edited:
I watched this last night and thoroughly enjoyed. Well ahead of Netflix standard fayre.

Enjoyable movie and puts you in the seat in what would you do if you were in the exact same situation...

Short run time is ideal and keeps pace throughout .....
7/10

Not a bad movie. Please keep providing these Amazon and Netflix movie reviews, really useful.

I thought it was pretty plane

Watch this movie last night and thorough enjoyed it. A solid 8 out of 10 from me. :thumbsup:

Well worth a watch, especially as it is free on Prime. If the Amazon Prime Xbox app had a ratings option I would definitely have given this a thumbs up.

I found it thoroughly enjoyable...8/10.

Better than I expected. Not too long and liked the concept of close quarters filming to hold the tension. Solid 7/10 for me.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom