American Psycho 4K UHD (25 Sept 2018)

That'll be on my to-buy list here's hoping we can get some good looking artwork like this:

s5gwLTo.jpg

Ohh! I haven't owned this since I imported the region 1 DVD a long time ago. Don't think I've seen it in at least 10 years. Definite buy for me.

I haven't seen this film before but it gets a good rating on blu-ray.com so it might mean a purchase from me.

I haven't seen this film before but it gets a good rating on blu-ray.com so it might mean a purchase from me.
Never mind Blu-ray.com.....its a great film. Probably not for everyone mind... ;)

You like Huey Lewis and the News?
Their early work was a little too new wave for my taste. But when Sports came out in '83, I think they really came into their own, commercially and artistically. The whole album has a clear, crisp sound, and a new sheen of consummate professionalism that really gives the songs a big boost :rotfl:

Can't wait to see the subtle off-white colouring of Paul Allen's business card in 4K and HDR :eek:

Dropped to £14.92 as noticed by simonblue at WowHD here so no extra tax horrors.

Also ordered Lions Gate's other UHD that week, Halloween. Keeping them separate orders though so as not to attract tax.

Just charge it to the Underhills.

I've not seen a planned UHD for the UK of American Psycho.

Even if there is, Lions Gate's UK prices are quite high initially compared to North America.

Oddly -so far- LG are only releasing a Blu-ray of Halloween (40th Anniversary) the same time it's getting a UHD in North America.

I've not seen a planned UHD for the UK of American Psycho.

Even if there is, Lions Gate's UK prices are quite high initially compared to North America.

Oddly -so far- LG are only releasing a Blu-ray of Halloween (40th Anniversary) the same time it's getting a UHD in North America.

Someone mentioned seeing the extras being assessed by BBFC so that's pretty certain.

No problems here so far still showing as £14.92 here

Peeps, the US release has dropped to £13.85 here

I quite like the UK cover art but I can always make my own. It would take forever too to drop in price.

Are Woe-SD customs friendly? I will be purchasing Lionsgate catalog titles only after I check reviews and screenshots as many of them have been subject to some kind of Noise Reduction (Dredd, 3:10 to Yuma, Now You See Me, Source Code etc.) making them looking less detailed than the Blu-ray counterparts.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom