Amplifier question

Kynaston NT

Novice Member
Reaction score
Hi, just wondering if anyone can help me please? I've posted on here before asking about having wireless speakers in the garden and if it's possible to connect them to a soundbar....however, I'm now wondering if it would be better to have our set top box (and projector, dvd, games console etc) connected to an amplifier and then source a speaker system that would allow me to connect these to and have a wireless one in the garden.
Is something like this possible? I'm a total newbie to all this tech stuff so need as much help (in simple terms!) as I can get.

Many thanks in advance for your help,

Neil.

Some AV receivers have the ability to convey audio sources to additional zones wirelessly. The most noteable systems are Denon/Marantz's HEOS system and the MusicCast system you get with Yamaha AV receivers. You would have to use the proprietary HEOS or MusicCast speakers in the additional zones if wanting the best results with these systems.

Not sure about MusicCast, but I'm under the impression that DEnon do manufacture HEOS speakers for use outdoors?

Last edited:

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom