An assembly of: Political Humour, Memes and general salt postings

More persistent than gonorrhea.

The poor underpants, I hope they had therapy to cope with that..

Seeing as we can't keep a thread open about it for longer than 5 minutes, this seems as appropriate a place as any.

Perfectly encapsulates the last 7 days in so many ways.

I have a feeling we'll be seeing a lot more of this picture.

IMG_20200614_222502.jpg

Fyi that's the same Nazi Goldibollocks defending the Churchill statue who also wore underpants on his head at the Cenotaph one Remembrance Sunday ...

Humor is definitely the best way to deal with these imbeciles

Yep, hit em with humour and make them look like idiots. An embarrassment. Which is exactly what they are.

Yep, hit em with humour and make them look like idiots. An embarrassment. Which is exactly what they are.

Whatever way they try to justify it in their own minds if you're out to counter demonstrate against anti racism you need to have a word with yourself. Some of the clips in the vid krish posted are just hilarious, the Britain First flag spelt Britian :laugh:

Some of the clips in the vid krish posted are just hilarious, the Britain First flag spelt Britian :laugh:
Full disclosure, that was photoshopped ... along with that guy's piss drenched shorts and bikini top, and they also had a black guy among them on the left, cropped out. Works as satire. I like the ones with them holding giant dildos best - satirical and a knob gag, win win.

Seeing as we can't keep a thread open about it for longer than 5 minutes
It's a game of whack-a-mole against salty gammon

Last edited:
1592346586694.png

This is a very disturbing thread on Twitter:

Disturbing as there are some hotties in there!

:)

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom