Animal Crossing (2019)

It's interesting that they say at the end that this is the last major free update for this version of Animal Crossing. I wonder what the plan is next - no updates at all or just paid updates like Happy Home Paradise (not really my thing)?

It's interesting that they say at the end that this is the last major free update for this version of Animal Crossing. I wonder what the plan is next - no updates at all or just paid updates like Happy Home Paradise (not really my thing)?
I'll happily get the paid DLC if it looks good, TBH its mainly my missus and son who play this so its for them mainly.

I'm definitely up for paid content if it's a good addition to the game (I appreciate that's a very subjective thing). Anything that provides something new and fresh and augments the core game is fine with me.

DOH!
Signed up for Nintendo Online trial, thinking we'd get access to Animal Crossing, but that was not the case.
I guess we'll have to spend the $45 USD to get a pre-owned copy.

Ha. Typical. Back on Animal Crossing for the first time in a while. Invested in a bunch of turnips on Sunday and I'm on a decreasing pattern this week. If anyone happens to be playing and has even a half decent price for turnips, please let me know!

Can anyone get me a 50 inch LCD TV please ? I'm bored of waiting for the shop to have one in.

If you can please PM me

Thank You

I'll bet the Saudi one is now more sought after than you were expecting!

My 6 year old daughter has asked for a Switch for Christmas so I've bought the turquoise colour Switch Lite and Animal crossing.

I've got zero exposure to this game but my question is; how easy will it be for her to get into it/understand what she needs to do?

My 6 year old daughter has asked for a Switch for Christmas so I've bought the turquoise colour Switch Lite and Animal crossing.

I've got zero exposure to this game but my question is; how easy will it be for her to get into it/understand what she needs to do?
At the start there’s kind of a bit of a plot to explain everything, get you to to find a place for your house, etc. It’s simple but does require reading and doing it. And there are overnight (real world and game world) waits for things to be built, from memory.

My six-year-old loves the fishing, catching bugs and so on but I think it takes a little while to get to the point where you have free rein to do what you want.

If she can follow what she’s reading and has a little bit of patience she’ll be fine, I’m sure. Sorry the above’s a bit vague but it’s been so long that I can’t really remember the beginning. This guide to the first seven days might be handy, or at least worth a skim-read: Animal Crossing New Horizons guide: first week walkthrough

3 Years ago today this came out, just as lockdown hit

Being new to the series I didn't get the fascination with it, brought it as stuck in lockdown and it was epic and never looked back

No idea where those 3 years have gone - sadly rarely play it these days!

Animal Crossing fans may want to grab the new Brewster's Roost mug coasters Nintendo have just put up on their My Nintendo rewards store.

They're one per customer for 700 platinum coins. They come in a smart little tin container so also nice for Nintendo merch collectors.

Mine just arrived next day after ordering yesterday, not a bad little deal for just £2 postage.

Animal Crossing fans may want to grab the new Brewster's Roost mug coasters Nintendo have just put up on their My Nintendo rewards store.

They're one per customer for 700 platinum coins. They come in a smart little tin container so also nice for Nintendo merch collectors.

Mine just arrived next day after ordering yesterday, not a bad little deal for just £2 postage.
I checked my account, apparently I have exactly 0 platinum points! I think they must expire because I have already completed most of the one-time tasks you can do to earn them, but never found anything worth using them on.

And so it seems I'm playing again. Honestly, I should know better by now!

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom