Another joke thread- There were these two..

what do you call a woman who's thirsty for water?

a h2hoe...

A vulture boards an airplane, carrying two dead raccoon’s. The stewardess looks at him and says, “I’m sorry, sir, only one carrion allowed per passenger.

A vulture boards an airplane, carrying two dead raccoon’s. The stewardess looks at him and says, “I’m sorry, sir, only one carrion allowed per passenger.
@HaRd2BeAr dropped your book back, then?

Bought some second hand nun's clothes and a Bruce Willis DVD from a charity shop! Old habits die hard!!
Yes I wrote a few down before returning the book!

1590350997014.png

Stall in the market selling cakes.
Every cake a pound said the sign

So I’m looking, and there, on a shelf is one priced at 2.50
So I ask the fella “why are all your cakes a pound but that two pound fifty?”

“Ah” he says “that’s Madeira cake”

Ive developed a craving for pouring fabric conditioner over my food. The doc says I'm just comfort eating
I thought @Chillie6 loaned you that book with the strict proviso that it was for your personal use?

Japanese scientists have created a camera with such an immensely fast shutter-speed, that it is now possible to take a photograph of a woman with her mouth shut

I thought @Chillie6 loaned you that book with the strict proviso that it was for your personal use?
Don’t worry I shall enforce lockdown on the book. He will have to keep 2m from any jokes. :D

make sure the pages are clean too... :)

I’m thinking of creating a topic about the best type of cloth to clean yourself up with after masterba****!

You think the mods will make it a sticky?

we'd have to call curtains on that one I'm afraid..

Pull yourself together :D

Enough of this - put a sock in it.

I was having trouble with my computer at work so I called IT Support...

He said, "Have you tried disabling cookies?"

I said, "Well, I once bit the legs off a gingerbread man?"

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom