Another joke thread- There were these two..

My sexy Chinese girlfriend took me upstairs and said she would do anything I wanted as it was my birthday.
"Er, lovely. How about some 69" :)
"I'm not bloody cooking at this time of night" :eek:

My sexy Chinese girlfriend took me upstairs and said she would do anything I wanted as it was my birthday.
"Er, lovely. How about some 69" :)
"I'm not bloody cooking at this time of night" :eek:
Cream of Sum Yung Gy?

They have a drill.

The idea of zero being invented sounds daft but did you know that the Roman civilisation lasted 1,500 years without the need for a zero in their numbering system.

Cheers,

Nigel

They didn't have a word for Yes or No either - assuming that is, that they spoke Latin 🤔.

I knew that learning Latin at school in the 60's would come in handy one day :laugh:.

I’m tired of that joke :D

We'll have to tread carefully next time.

Ok enough of these puns - I call for a revolution

My parents took me to the cheapest wildlife park ever, it only had one animal.

It was a Shih Tzu

The recent quality of "humour" makes me feel like you've let us all down...

Chinese takeaway £24.

Taxi to deliver it £4.

Realising they have forgotten part of your order...

Riceless.

Mate of mine has just lost his job as a dermatologist...

He has just phoned and said he has been handed his E45!

the word 'bed' looks like a bed..

The recent quality of "humour" makes me feel like you've let us all down...

There was an inflatable boy, and he goes to an inflatable school. While there, he finds himself having a really bad day. Bored with the lesson, he gets up and walks out of the inflatable classroom but, while walking down the corridor, he sees the inflatable headmaster approaching him.

The inflatable boy pulls out a pin and punctures the inflatable headmaster before running out of the inflatable school gates. Just as he gets past the gates, he thinks again, "I hate school", and once more pulls out his pin and pokes it into the inflatable school. He then runs as fast as his inflatable legs allow, all the way home and races into his inflatable bedroom.

A couple of hours later, his inflatable mother is knocking at his bedroom door and with her are the inflatable Police. Panicking, our inflatable boy yet again pulls out the pin and jabs it into himself. Later on that evening, he wakes up in an inflatable hospital and, in the bed next to him, he sees the inflatable headmaster.

Shaking his deflated head - more in sorrow than in anger - the Headmaster gravely intones:

"You've let me down; you've let the school down, but worst of all, you've let yourself down."

Two guy checking out some jackets in a shop window.

One says;
"That's the one I'd get"

And a Cyclops comes around the corners and beats the crap out of him :eek:

Really need a groan smiley

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom