Anthem MRX 520 / 720 / 1120 Series Owners

If possible, I would be very interested in going as well

I'm interested Rich @ @Seriously Ltd, but it's a long way so would like to know a bit more about the agenda and the level of knowledge that will be available.
I will post a full break down of the event ASAP.

Same.

Does Playfi work with Tidal? I had a free trial with Amazon HD and had to use A chromecast Audio using a optical cable . I find playfi with spotify superior even if it's at a lower bitrate

Hi,

Im trying to find a good enough Serial to USB adaptor for my MRX 300.

The one I’m using now doesn’t seem to work (cheap one) as even though all of the software is up and running, the Room correction states that there is no mic. But the laptop claims the mic is there and running properly.

Do I need a Keyspan USA-19HS? And if so does anyone know where I may get one inexpensively please? Or have one they might want to sell?

I’m pulling out the hair I don’t have...

Any help will prevent a cardiac arrest... cheers.

Hi,

Im trying to find a good enough Serial to USB adaptor for my MRX 300.

The one I’m using now doesn’t seem to work (cheap one) as even though all of the software is up and running, the Room correction states that there is no mic. But the laptop claims the mic is there and running properly.

Do I need a Keyspan USA-19HS? And if so does anyone know where I may get one inexpensively please? Or have one they might want to sell?

I’m pulling out the hair I don’t have...

Any help will prevent a cardiac arrest... cheers.

This thread is for the x20 series amps.

But it might be that your windows sound settings aren't right, I think you have to go into the mic properties and enable exclusive mode.

Also try changing the USB cable.

This thread is for the x20 series amps.

But it might be that your windows sound settings aren't right, I think you have to go into the mic properties and enable exclusive mode.

Also try changing the USB cable.

I couldn’t find the owners thread for the first generation amps.

I think I’ll just have to use it without the ARC, or send it back.

A damn shame from what I hear.

Cheers.

I couldn’t find the owners thread for the first generation amps.

I think I’ll just have to use it without the ARC, or send it back.

A damn shame from what I hear.

Cheers.

The Keyspan USB to Serial adapter is what most people have used I think, but this might work -

Last edited:

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom