Anthem (X1)

No idea to be honest. I assume Scorpio Enhanced if they are showing it off at MS conference. Weird considering all the Marketing Deals with Sony.

No idea to be honest. I assume Scorpio Enhanced if they are showing it off at MS conference. Weird considering all the Marketing Deals with Sony.
Makes sense if this is the Destiny beater, to then get one back and give Exclusive access with MS I reckon. Something to look forward too though!!!!

Interesting it said 4K resolution not available on all platforms...EDIT: ignore that...I was having a blonde moment

SkillUp (a prominent Division YouTuber that is branching out and doing pretty damn well) has been told by an EA PR person that this will be of interest to anyone that likes/liked the Division...interesting!

Take it that this will be a multi platform game and not a Microsoft Project Scorpio exclusive?.

Cheers mate.

Teaser didn't really grab me but huge fan of bioware so has me intrigued looking forward to the MS Briefing this evening.
I don't think its actually been revealed which platforms it will be on yet, but a number of people/twitter feeds have said its not xbox exclusive, which I guess could mean XBOX/PC but all the rumors seem to be it will be on all platforms with some sort of xbox exclusivity.

Despite the massively different environment and setting, I got a few vibes of The Division from this. Looks gorgeous too.

It was Titanfall/Horizon/Destiny for me. Win/Win/Win :)

Visually it could be the best looking game I've ever seen.

Yeah, this game looked incredible in the reveal. Liked the idea of the random storms etc coming in mixing up tactics during sections etc. If a mix of the various types of games mentioned and done well, then this could be a real winner.

Releasing at a good time also if early 2018, say March as was the case with The Division. It means it could have many months to itself as the biggest release and by then, after the Q4 xmas madness many will be looking for something fresh after playing some of this years big releases for months on end.

Well that gameplay reveal blew me away, no need to wait for destiny 1.5, I'll happily catch up on some single player games such as nioh, neir and horizon zero dawn whilst waiting for this to release....the more coverage I see of destiny two the more disappointed I feel!! Might even buy a new telly and upgrade to PS4 pro for this beaut of a game.

Now we know what the Bioware "A" team were doing while the "B"'s were on Andromeda... :)
Looks amazing this!

I really like the fact that each player gets multiple Javelins, so you're not locked into a class as you are in some other games (Destiny etc.) Sounds like you can chop and change which Javelin you use dependent on the mission and within that each Javelin can be customised with pick-ups and through crafted items (says so in teh Arekkz video I'll post below).

Looked phenomenal and interesting. I'm in for this.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom