Quantcast

Anyone else waiting for the Xmas Sales

Helenuk

Standard Member
I'm looking at the cheaper end 50/55" for the bedroom or swop a 55 for my 50 in the living room

Hoping it's not just the very cheap/high end that gets discounted

What do you have your eye on?

wiz

Distinguished Member
Nope, wife says next upgrade is when something (cough) breaks! ;) :D

bbqforce10

Standard Member
I've got a John Lewis price match of £699 for a Samsung QE55q70r from Black Friday, waiting to see if any better deals in the sales or I'm probably going to go for that.

Helenuk

Standard Member
From what RS has put up on their site as on sale, I may be disappointed with no changes in price at all on what I'm looking for.

dts

Distinguished Member
Dont think much more can be shaved off the price as margins are squeezed enough as it is....we will see more business go under from early next year...its so brutal on the high street!! People really do expect everything for next to nothing...and that's the main problem....

Helenuk

Standard Member
Dont think much more can be shaved off the price as margins are squeezed enough as it is....we will see more business go under from early next year...its so brutal on the high street!! People really do expect everything for next to nothing...and that's the main problem....
Yes you are right really, for a newer model of the same make 50" I already have is about £100 cheaper than what I paid 18 months ago.

Top Bottom