Answered Anyone Got X-Men 1992-1997 Cartoon Season 4-5 Box Set

Garrett

Reaction score
As above if so please could you post a picture of the disc?

Got season 4-5 box set out of CeX the other day and got home and found although 4 disc as it said on the box they stuck 4 disc from season 3 which I obviously don't want. If I can see the pictures it would help knowing what I should be getting, rather than them sticking an other 4 in the box and finding that's an other wrong season.

This boxset?
Shows the four discs around half way in.

Its slightly a different box set the box I got they were all on on spindle in a thick case. There definitely different pictures anyway I an idea what they should look like if they not altered the disc.

I hate those single spindle cases. My Fantastic Four animated series is like that. It's a right faff to get the right disc.

Bri

I hate those single spindle cases. My Fantastic Four animated series is like that. It's a right faff to get the right disc.

Bri
And replace them in the right order its like that Tower of Babel puzzle.

This boxset?
Shows the four discs around half way in.

I took a screen shot the best I could and took them with me today and got them swapped for the correct ones.:clap:
Funny thing is how Clearvision have put the order of the episodes, they don't follow IMDB listing and also there 2 episodes from season 3 lumped with season 4 yet there 4 episodes missing from season 4 (3,6,15,16) and 3 missing from season 5(3,4,5).
Why there missing I don't know as as
Season 4 Disc 1 has 7 episodes, disc 2 8 episodes = 15 episodes
Season 5 Disc 1 has 5 episodes, disc 2 5 episodes = 10 episodes

So there 31 episodes in season 4 & 5 as they can fit 8 on a disc that's 32 they could have fitted on the disc as it is there only 27.
I will have to dig my old single box disc out and see if the missing episodes are on them. But what makes it more strange they show a still on the disc of a story of Wolverine in the war with Captain America and Red Skull yet that story not in the box S5 ep11.:confused:

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom