Anyone here have a Wear OS watch?

JonnyTester

Prominent Member
Reaction score
I'm having a problem trying to copy my Google account from my new Wear OS Ticwatch Pro. No matter what I do, it just won't copy. I have tried on 4 different android phones and a tablet and it fails on every one. From what the Internet says, its more a Wear OS issue than hardware. And anyone who has had the problem and then resolved it, hasn't said how they did it. Can any of you help me out?

Master reset the watch and make sure it is running the latest version HMR 1 or 2 which is the latest.

Master reset the watch and make sure it is running the latest version HMR 1 or 2 which is the latest.

Such a palaver getting this working. Mobvoi, who make the Ticwatch series, replaced my watch with a 2020 series and I still had the same issues, on 5 different devices. Then I thought about it from a Google point of view. My Gmail address is from 2001, and has an original @googlemail.com suffix, not @gmail.com. So, i deleted my account from my phone and started the installation again. This time when it asked to transfer my account, I created it from scratch and gave it an @gmail.com suffix and it worked immediately. So now everything is working as it should. And fair play to Mobvoi. They worked with me every step of the way, and gave me a free charging dock. I can't thank them enough.

Such a palaver getting this working. Mobvoi, who make the Ticwatch series, replaced my watch with a 2020 series and I still had the same issues, on 5 different devices. Then I thought about it from a Google point of view. My Gmail address is from 2001, and has an original @googlemail.com suffix, not @gmail.com. So, i deleted my account from my phone and started the installation again. This time when it asked to transfer my account, I created it from scratch and gave it an @gmail.com suffix and it worked immediately. So now everything is working as it should. And fair play to Mobvoi. They worked with me every step of the way, and gave me a free charging dock. I can't thank them enough.
What's the 2020 like in comparison regarding lag?

Extra storage and thats about it. Although I'm not sure exactly what the storage would be useful for, other than more watch faces (how many would you want?) and maybe some music, which I have on my phone anyway.

Extra storage and thats about it. Although I'm not sure exactly what the storage would be useful for, other than more watch faces (how many would you want?) and maybe some music, which I have on my phone anyway.
The storage remains the same. Its about the RAM which is doubled to 1Gb. That is said to reduce the lag but I I've never heard this confined from a reliable source.

Last edited:

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom