Apex Legends (X1)

The new game mode is not bad, took me a few games to grow some balls and stop hiding but it's a laugh.

Last game I turtled with Watson and tried to rack up as many shadow kills as possible, nearly ran out of ammo they were that obliging. Hot footed it to the evac popped a couple as I jumped in and found nobody else made it.

Doubt I will get another game like that. Solo champion with 28 kills I think.

I'm rubbish in the new mode, no idea what Legend or guns to use. Managed a few wins on each side though.

Trying to rank up in Ranked at the moment, it's a slog compared to last season. Doesn't help that I have 3 weeks of challenges to catch up on also !

I'm rubbish in the new mode, no idea what Legend or guns to use. Managed a few wins on each side though.

Trying to rank up in Ranked at the moment, it's a slog compared to last season. Doesn't help that I have 3 weeks of challenges to catch up on also !

I think you either go pathfinder/octane/wraith for mobility or Watson to defend a spot close to the evac.

Shame it's not a squad mode as I think some Comms would make it even more intense for both sides at the end.

Have got to gold 4 on ranked, without regular play time and squad it's started to get hard. Randoms are more liability than anything.

If I see you happy to squad up

If you see me on I’m generally with randoms so do send me an invite or just join. Same name as here

I seem to be hitting 2000+ Damage consistently now even when I don't get any kills.. . . :confused:

save_0.png

save_1.png

save.png

And in this game I just weakened all the enemies for the last squad to kill us and take the win. Only got 1 knock in this game but was dishing out the damage and zero kills :laugh:

save_2.png

Always good games fella, I should be on tomorrow night if you fancied some duo's

Sorry only just got this, am usually set to appear offline but have Xbox app on my phone so even if not actually online I should get any messages via the xbox

I will be on tonight if you or anyone fancies a game.

Lone turkey is the gt

I seem to be hitting 2000+ Damage consistently now even when I don't get any kills.. . . :confused:

I am guessing you are sitting back and sniping a lot then to get the high damage no kills? I have found that a few times when sniping. I think i had an 1800 damage game with zero kills! consistent 2k is great though! Im more in the 1 -1.5k bracket with the a few 2ks

I am guessing you are sitting back and sniping a lot then to get the high damage no kills? I have found that a few times when sniping. I think i had an 1800 damage game with zero kills! consistent 2k is great though! Im more in the 1 -1.5k bracket with the a few 2ks

Yeah that Game was with Longbow and PK.

Will need to get some games together. Should be on tonight hopefully. Still need to try some Duo's

Well I am lucky to get 200 Damage games now. Don't know if it's me or the game but the last few weeks have been terrible for me. Just playing normal games and I get rinsed as soon as I land.
Seem to get more abuse over comms from toxic teammates and getting third/fourth partied non stop.

Bring back Solo's !

Is it the new map I can’t quite put my finger on it. The old map you had hope for the next game that you would do well, the new map doesn’t give you that feeling

I think all those good players have stopped playing ranked as they dont want to go down so are back in Pubs! Ranked in plat feels easier than pubs at the moment :D

Alot being discussed about the skill based match making on reddit. Apparently they changed it recently meaning you have more chance of coming up against high level players grouped together especially solo queuing. You used to atleast squad with a decent player but now that doesn't seem to be the case.

Yes I noticed my team mates skill has really gone down hill when the new map came out

I think all those good players have stopped playing ranked as they dont want to go down so are back in Pubs! Ranked in plat feels easier than pubs at the moment :D

You weren't joking. Been playing Ranked and having a better experience. Just 100 Points off Platinum now.

Thanks to this game last night I hit Platinum. Pretty happy with that considering I rarely play Ranked with a pre made squad and just go in solo.

save_0.png

Hey Guys,
Anyone on tomorrow?
I am getting really depressed playing in either PUB or Ranked games with Randos. I am an average player with about 20 season 3 wins with Gibby (I see DefTones is a Gibby main as well).

the SBMM that has come in recently is a total disaster.

The only positive from recent weeks is I hit level 100 on the season pass.... ya dancing bear

Managed to grind to Diamond last night mostly solo. Skill gap in Diamond is rediculous as its mixed with Predators. I only played a few games and managed 2 knocks per game and finished them all with zero kills :D

I love this game but it really is a struggle to bring myself to play it at the moment.
I am very tempted in going back to Blackout, Fortnite or Firestorm for my BR Fix as I can play Solo in that.

I love playing as a Squad but recently it has just got worse and worse with randoms. People leave if they don't get the character they want, people leave if they get downed straight away, players give out abuse if you land near them or don't revive them ASAP even though you are in a battle, players looting your kills while your healing. And then you have the games where come up against players with 2000+ Wins in Season 3 and 20000 kills with a character. It's just not fun and since completing the Pass I have no real reason to load it up.

I would much prefer they bring back Solo's and Duo's. Pretty much every other BR game has this so why not Apex.

I am still enjoying it but mainly playing with people that are chilled. Solos I am just trying to get the hammer badge on each character for something to do really! New season early Feb

The game needs alot of work imo. The matchmaking is a joke if playing solo. Why can't they just take the option away of quitting out until your timer runs out. Sick of people just quitting out as soon as they are down even worse when you get to a beacon and then they quit. Game would be great with the obvious bug fixes like audio etc a playlist of Solo,duo and squads and a map rotation of sorts like once a week when new challenges come out. This would give the game a bit of life. Still play myself but it needs something good for season 4

Yes it’s gone downhill found that since the new map came out. There is more sniping, seems like ttk is a bit quicker and all the good players aren’t there, always teamed up with new players and I’m playing ranked

Also there is more chance of multiple teams converging in the same spot so your team gets taken out by another team quite often when in a fire fight

Don’t know how they did it but the old map didn’t have these issues and it was one great long journey you could take and your team mates were decent

Perhaps a lot of players started call of duty

I’m starting to forget about it as well, wish Respawn would get the magic back

Anyone fancy jumping on tonight? I don't use a mic that much. Will be on about 8pm bored of randoms quitting now.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom