Apple Watch owners thread

ScreenKnight protectors are the best and are so easy to apply. I’d 100% recommended them to you and to anyone looking for a decent screen protector

Does anyone else have issues with downloading podcasts to their watch? I'm constantly trying to sync them before going for a run only for it to either retain older episodes or with new episodes cutting out when I'm 200 meters down the road. It's driving me mad! Is there a trick to it?

To be honest I did try in the past but had no luck so just gave up. I’m always near my phone when I’m listening generally so listen to them from that.

It's reassuring to know it's not just me then! By chance, do you (or anyone else) have an Apple Music account as I'm wondering whether it's similarly frustrating to download/sync playlists. I'm with Spotify atm and would only consider switching if it's not a pain in the backside.

It's reassuring to know it's not just me then! By chance, do you (or anyone else) have an Apple Music account as I'm wondering whether it's similarly frustrating to download/sync playlists? I'm with Spotify atm and would only consider switching if it's not a pain in the backside.

I got the free trial but never really used it with my cellular watch...that said I do have the Apollo app (Spotify ish clone from before they pulled it) and that does allow Sptofiy streaming over cellular BUT I just load music from my extensive MP3 collection onto my watch and sync to my phone....works well for me and drains the battery far less

I think that the watch works well with Apple Music but couldnt reassure you from experience ....sure someone here can do though

@jouster I saw your post on the bands from Ali express so bought a few myself today. How close are the Ali silicone ones to Apple?

I usually dont get along with rubber straps at all, but have to say I am amazed at how comfortable the apple ones are- so am hoping the Ali ones are the same material

@jouster I saw your post on the bands from Ali express so bought a few myself today. How close are the Ali silicone ones to Apple?

I usually dont get along with rubber straps at all, but have to say I am amazed at how comfortable the apple ones are- so am hoping the Ali ones are the same material
To be honest there is a slight texture/feel difference but nothing that makes them feel any different when wearing them...not sure I could ever bring myself to buy an extra strap from Apple again

Any one shed some light on an issue?

I took my iwatch and phone with me on a run. I started the spotify app using my watch and could hear the music through my AirPods. I also started Map my run. However the map my run updates only come through the watches loud speaker and not through the airpods over the music .

Normally i play music , and map my run will talk over the music, through my AirPods .

Any idea how i can sort this ?

thanks

Just released and well worth installing. Been using this for some time now and its gone official.

Carl

Nor me how weird has it been pulled already!

I’ve been lucky enough to be using the beta version for 6months if not longer.

Brilliant app, showing in App Store for me?

C927987F-E38B-4E7B-BB66-4AF6F5E870B4.png

I've got it now. If I search in the app store on my phone, it's not there. If I click the link from here on my phone it takes me to it.

Had some new straps arrive today. Again from AliExpress. Cheeky blighters are charging more because they are the new Pride colourways and they’ve even increased shipping costs on just these straps by default.

very nice straps though and I think all four cost £10 ish shipped and took about 11 days to get here.

E268E445-FB74-4698-AD37-FFF3BC19BFFE.jpeg
B3DC7623-EBA2-4093-ACC6-2C801355FA83.jpeg
5A041A66-062E-4D11-AF49-6AFAD40E74D3.jpeg

Had some new straps arrive today. Again from AliExpress. Cheeky blighters are charging more because they are the new Pride colourways and they’ve even increased shipping costs on just these straps by default.

very nice straps though and I think all four cost £10 ish shipped and took about 11 days to get here.

View attachment 1320599View attachment 1320600View attachment 1320601
Very smart looking straps. Tempted myself by the multi coloured ones. I need to just make the move and try ordering from AE.

Carl

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom