AppleCare+ Monthly Payments Expand to the UK and Germany

Saxo Appeal

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
After Expanding Applecare+ monthly payments to a number of new territories in July,

Apple has now made the scheme available to customers in the United Kingdom and Germany.

That thread suggests 24 months up front is cheaper than 24 monthly instalments, which makes sense I guess to incentivise you to hand over the lump sum cash to Apple. I am not an iPhone owner so cannot verify this on the website, asks for a serial number...

That thread suggests 24 months up front is cheaper than 24 monthly instalments, which makes sense I guess to incentivise you to hand over the lump sum cash to Apple. I am not an iPhone owner so cannot verify this on the website, asks for a serial number...

Just looking on Apple website and for the iPhone 12 AppleCare+ is £149 as a one off payment or £6.20 a month for 24 months (£148.80). There is 24 months 0% interest free credit on the iPhones too.

I don’t really see the point in AppleCare+ vs say, insurance?

Could anyone perhaps offer their experience with both?

Full Apple technical support for the Applecare+ duration.
Possibly lower excess with Applecare+

I don’t really see the point in AppleCare+ vs say, insurance?

Could anyone perhaps offer their experience with both?

I've had AppleCare in the past and they are great if you have issues. When my mac had a problem the support was really good and they remote connected to my mac and sorted it. With accidental damage cover at least you can take it to an Apple store and they can backup and sort the issue, whereas third party places will expect you to send your phone away to them, personally I'm not keen on that idea.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom