Arcam Software & Firmware Updates And Release Notes

Are nobody able to help regarding the mentioned software.
Unfortunatelly - Arcam has mentioned that they can not ofer support for private users.
Furthermore I have contacted Arcam dealers in my country as well - and they don't seem to be able to help either.
BR Benny

If someone would be so kind: I recently updated the software on my Arcam Solo Music (the original, very first Solo, that is), which still words and sounds great. Updated to ver. 2.7, which is the latest (admittedly now very old). Some of choices in the parameters, however, are mysterious. As far as I can tell, the US must be "Region 2." Can anyone confirm? Does anyone know what "Reset Region QC" means? Thanks much, N.

Hello/ Can someone help with arcam software for the arcam fmj t32?
I need ver. 3.04 - because it is needed in connection with installation of dab module gyro1128B

BR Behsen
Did you manage to get hold of the ver 3.04? I am also hunting for this elusive firmware update!

Hi,need some help please
Trying to do firmware update on Arcam solo music ,gen 2 from 2016.
Using USB method as advised by ARcam support
USB 8GB
Download from Arcam product page (UK-rest of the world)
Unzipped the files
Connected to back of the unit
settings,System,system update

Getting decrypt error message initially
now it says No network
retn to exit
If some one has done the update please advise.
many thanks

In the event anyone encounters the dreaded 'V0' network version issue when updating the Arcam ST60 network streamer...

This 'ST60 Software Revival Guide' did the trick.

I somehow bricked my ST60 network stack when performing the v1542 update and this guide saved me. It involves using the reset button on the back and downgrading to the v1201 v0.72 firmware. It brought the network back to life and from there I was able to use the web interface to re-update to the v1542 v0.72 firmware.

Whew.

Does anyone have a link to Arcam T32 tuner firmware v2.04? This is the last version that supports the Radioscape DAB module. I have a T32 with v3.04 in and the Gyro DAB module but I find the Gyro DAB unreliable, sometimes it won't find a signal on power on or switching station and I just have to power the T32 off and back on. It also sometimes misses muxes when scanning. I have a working Radioscape module that I want to put in this tuner but v3.04 doesn't recognise it so it need to downgrade to v2.04. The link to v1.93 (which might do though it is a bit out of date) earlier in this thread won't download.

Does anyone have a link to Arcam T32 tuner firmware v2.04? This is the last version that supports the Radioscape DAB module. I have a T32 with v3.04 in and the Gyro DAB module but I find the Gyro DAB unreliable, sometimes it won't find a signal on power on or switching station and I just have to power the T32 off and back on. It also sometimes misses muxes when scanning. I have a working Radioscape module that I want to put in this tuner but v3.04 doesn't recognise it so it need to downgrade to v2.04. The link to v1.93 (which might do though it is a bit out of date) earlier in this thread won't download.
Have you tried the Facebook page for Arcam... lots of guys and girls with detail. They might be able to help. Just go on FB and search Arcam Owners.

Have you tried the Facebook page for Arcam... lots of guys and girls with detail. They might be able to help. Just go on FB and search Arcam Owners.
Thanks for the suggestion. I'm not on Facebook and I generally find trying to use it without an account a nightmare, so many pages are not readable to non members. But I'll give it a try.

Sadly the Arcam owners group on Facebook requires you to login to read it. I'm always amazed when groups are setup like that. Anyway that counts me out, I'm not setting up a Facebook account just for this.

Sadly the Arcam owners group on Facebook requires you to login to read it. I'm always amazed when groups are setup like that. Anyway that counts me out, I'm not setting up a Facebook account just for this.
I've just seen your reply. I will try the Arcam site on FB and see if anyone comes back with the downgraded firmware. Will reply here soon as I know.

Hi All, I'm loving how long this thread has existed for..

I've just moved my rather wonderful DV137 into the family room, and plugged it into a Marantz AV receiver with RCAs and HDMI.

It makes a beautiful sound through the RCAs so, if that was it did, I'd be relatively happy.

However, I can't get any audio over HDMI at all. Picture is fine.

Current firmware is 4.03

Would the recommended update be to:

or

Thanks in advance, lovely people

Go for the latest. I ran a 137 and 139 on it for sometime with no issues

I kept my DV137 as a backup for playing SACD and DVD-A in case my Oppos all die. But I never used my DV137 with HDMI audio (paired it with an AVR350) and I have no idea what firmware is in it. It never occurred to me it might not support HDMI audio on the firmware I have, is that a known issue?

I've just seen your reply. I will try the Arcam site on FB and see if anyone comes back with the downgraded firmware. Will reply here soon as I know.
I'm guessing you've had no success with getting the T32 tuner firmware v2.04.

Anyone know any magic power on button presses for the DV137 to see what firmware version it has?

I pulled my DV137 out of the loft and initially it wouldn't load discs but after half an hour warming up it started working, I assume the belts were too stiff to grip when cold. It plays SACDs as 176Khz PCM over HDMI (shame it won't stream DSD), and DVD-Audio as whatever format they are in over HDMI, both work multi channel. What didn't work is 1080p which gave garbled but recognisable audio, switching to 1080i got the audio working. Given I'm only keeping the DV137 as a backup for SACD and DVD-Audio playback it doesn't matter that I can't use 1080p.

Last edited:
Anyone know any magic power on button presses for the DV137 to see what firmware version it has?

I pulled my DV137 out of the loft and initially it wouldn't load discs but after half an hour warming up it started working, I assume the belts were too stiff to grip when cold. It plays SACDs as 176Khz PCM over HDMI (shame it won't stream DSD), and DVD-Audio as whatever format they are in over HDMI, both work multi channel. What didn't work is 1080p which gave garbled but recognisable audio, switching to 1080i got the audio working. Given I'm only keeping the DV137 as a backup for SACD and DVD-Audio playback it doesn't matter that I can't use 1080p.
Stop + Pause together

Interesting, about trying 1080i video

As there seems to be a lot of threads regarding software and firmware updates I thought I should just clarify the state of play with regards to what is the most up to date version and what they fix. It is recommended that these updates are provided and installed by your dealer.

IN ORDER TO KEEP THIS THREAD CLUTTER FREE CAN I PLEASE ASK THAT IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS REGARDING SOFTWARE AND FIRMWARE UPDATES THEN PLEASE USE THE SEARCH FACILITY, START A NEW THREAD OR PM ME DIRECTLY.

Below are links to the software release notes for the various Arcam products.

Arcam FMJ T32 Software Release Notes

Arcam AVR600 Software Release Notes

Arcam AV8 & AV9 Software Release Notes

Arcam AVR & AVP Software Release Notes

Arcam DV135 Software Release Notes

Arcam DV137 & DV139 Software Release Notes

Arcam DV88/88+/89/27/27A/78/79/29 Software Release Notes

Arcam Solo Music Software Release Notes

Arcam Solo Movie 2.1 & 5.1 Software Release Notes

Arcam Solo Movie Software Version 2.6 User Manual Addendum
Thanks for this thread and hosting the firmware. My DV137 now updated to 5.06, audio working flawlessly through HDMI and my two test discs sounding magnificent.

The discs are:

Nick Drake, A Treasury - Multi Ch SACD
Talking Heads, Speaking in Tongues - Multi Ch DVD-A

Happy

Cheers All

Thanks for this thread and hosting the firmware. My DV137 now updated to 5.06, audio working flawlessly through HDMI and my two test discs sounding magnificent.
How did you get the firmware? None of the files will download for me, can you provide the link you used please? Even though my DV137 is currently working I'd like to stash a copy of the firmware in case I need it in future.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom