Quantcast

Arrow Video Discussion Thread

Coz22998

Distinguished Member

Jim Di Griz

Distinguished Member
Never heard of either of ‘em!!!! Won’t stop me in the next Fopp/HMV sale mind......:rotfl:
That's right Coz... go on with your bad self (and sample those films for us heh! :D)

Y2JON

Has there been any more news on Twelve Monkeys? The teaser image at the start of the year definitely seemed to suggest we were getting an Arrow transfer. Seen nothing since on their Twitter though, unfortunately.

Jim Di Griz

Distinguished Member
Has there been any more news on Twelve Monkeys? The teaser image at the start of the year definitely seemed to suggest we were getting an Arrow transfer. Seen nothing since on their Twitter though, unfortunately.
Yep. I want to know too. Couldnt care less about Heathers! :D

jimmypsychotic

I contacted Arrow Video about the chances of releasing Man Bites Dog on bluray here was their reply

Arrow Video
20 June at 12:07
Hi Jim, We keep an eye on what people are requesting, if enough people request the same title we pass it on to the team. Start a movement Jim... start a movement! :)
So If you're like me and want the definitive version in your collection contact them!!.

brian s

Distinguished Member
I contacted Arrow Video about the chances of releasing Man Bites Dog on bluray here was their reply

Arrow Video
20 June at 12:07
Hi Jim, We keep an eye on what people are requesting, if enough people request the same title we pass it on to the team. Start a movement Jim... start a movement! :)
So If you're like me and want the definitive version in your collection contact them!!.
There's a blast from the past. I still have my Laserdisc. I remember the subtitles were difficult to read when the background was white. It'd be nice to have a version where I could read them throughout.

Bri

jimmypsychotic

There's a blast from the past. I still have my Laserdisc. I remember the subtitles were difficult to read when the background was white. It'd be nice to have a version where I could read them throughout.

Bri
Yeah I 've still got my Tartan video laserdisc.I dig it out every year or so to watch definitely a gem that needs a special edition

RedDevil85

Distinguished Member

Attachments

Jim Di Griz

Distinguished Member
Hate to do this but yet again its all rather meh for me :(

gap

Distinguished Member
Apparently not. Seems Bernard Rose has confirmed that the cut bits are missing from the OCN and so it's the regular version Arrow are putting out.

Hugh

Distinguished Member
Thanks.

That's a damn shame. Bought the UK blu, then the Aussie one in the vain hope, only to see them dashed.

Will have to rethink my pre-order. Would have expected a CD of the soundtrack. That would have been a definite buy.

RedDevil85

Distinguished Member

Attachments

Coz22998

Distinguished Member
October announcements from Arrow

City of the Living Dead (LE) - 8th October 2018
Link: City of the Living Dead Limited Edition Blu-ray | Arrow Films

12 Monkeys - 15th October 2018
Link: Twelve Monkeys Blu-ray | Arrow Films

Schlock - 15th October 2018
Link: Schlock Blu-ray | Arrow Films

Deadbeat at Dawn - 22nd October 2018
Link: Deadbeat at Dawn Blu-ray | Arrow Films

Candyman (LE) - 29th October 2018
Link: Candyman Limited Edition Blu-ray | Arrow Films

US only title: Torso
Bugger. That’s an expensive month........:(

:clap:

Jim Di Griz

Distinguished Member
Twelve Monkeys is a must so that will be pre-ordered.

City of the Dead sounds like an instant buy for someone here ;)