Quantcast

Arrow Video Discussion Thread

RedDevil85

Distinguished Member

Attachments

movieman1866

April announcements from Arrow Academy

Cinema of Conflict: Four Films by Krzystof Kieslowski (LE) - 20th April 2020
Link: Cinema of Conflict: Four Films by Krzystof Kieślowski Ltd Ed Blu-ray | Arrow Films

Eric Rohmer 100 - Comedies and Proverbs (SE) - 20th April 2020
Link: Eric Rohmer 100 - Comedies and Proverbs Special Edition Blu-ray | Arrow Films

Black Angel Replacement Disc info:
It would appear that Arrow Academy need better staff, whoever wrote that Facebook post doesn't know the difference between vertical and horizontal.

wolfie138

sadly, looks like the Nightbreed set is now gone. :(

Held off too long.
I was waiting for this anyway:

paulboland

I was waiting for this anyway:
That ultimate cabal cut release is not happening it's fake
They only done a fake trailer no actual work was done on a ultimate cabal cut
It would have been a Fan Cut and they did not have the rights to attempt a release and was stopped from doing any work on a release.

The people who posted this info last year which was repeated on various websites
They did not have the rights to attempt a release and had their twitter account banned
A lot of well known film websites and Youtube posters fell for this fake news on a ultimate cabal cut and I was surprised they did not fact check the info first.

The only Cabal Cut release was a exclusive to Real Clive Barker Store and was limited to 200 and sold out in 2017

Last edited:

Jim Di Griz

Distinguished Member
I'd love to see The Ninth Gate get an Arrow release.

So much so, I've emailed them as a suggestion.
4K is too much to ask for but you'd think this one would be perfect for Arrow. The old Blu-ray could definitely be improved on I think.

Soundwave

Distinguished Member