Arrow Video Discussion Thread

Attachments

• BSaMF.jpg
    BSaMF.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 34
  • IG.jpg
    IG.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 42
Heathers 4K restoration Blu-ray from Arrow on the way soon, getting a cinema release from 8th August, article says home release in August too but it looks like it'll be announced as part of the September line up now.

Heathers 30th Anniversary Poster

heathers_30th_anniversary_poster-jpg.1028288

Attachments

• Heathers_30th_anniversary_poster.jpg
    Heathers_30th_anniversary_poster.jpg
    109 KB · Views: 1,065
Last edited:
Has there been any more news on Twelve Monkeys? The teaser image at the start of the year definitely seemed to suggest we were getting an Arrow transfer. Seen nothing since on their Twitter though, unfortunately.

Has there been any more news on Twelve Monkeys? The teaser image at the start of the year definitely seemed to suggest we were getting an Arrow transfer. Seen nothing since on their Twitter though, unfortunately.

Yep. I want to know too. Couldnt care less about Heathers! :D

I contacted Arrow Video about the chances of releasing Man Bites Dog on bluray here was their reply

Arrow Video
20 June at 12:07
Hi Jim, We keep an eye on what people are requesting, if enough people request the same title we pass it on to the team. Start a movement Jim... start a movement! :)
So If you're like me and want the definitive version in your collection contact them!!.

I contacted Arrow Video about the chances of releasing Man Bites Dog on bluray here was their reply

Arrow Video
20 June at 12:07
Hi Jim, We keep an eye on what people are requesting, if enough people request the same title we pass it on to the team. Start a movement Jim... start a movement! :)
So If you're like me and want the definitive version in your collection contact them!!.

There's a blast from the past. I still have my Laserdisc. I remember the subtitles were difficult to read when the background was white. It'd be nice to have a version where I could read them throughout.

Bri

There's a blast from the past. I still have my Laserdisc. I remember the subtitles were difficult to read when the background was white. It'd be nice to have a version where I could read them throughout.

Bri
Yeah I 've still got my Tartan video laserdisc.I dig it out every year or so to watch definitely a gem that needs a special edition

Amazon have leaked the announcements for today, again.

Attachments

• IIAG.jpg
    IIAG.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 87
  • H.jpg
    H.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 89
  • HMM.jpg
    HMM.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 84
  • TPGC.jpg
    TPGC.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 90
  • TB.jpg
    TB.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 90
Four essential purchases for me and one I'll pick up in a sale. Pricey :(

Apparently not. Seems Bernard Rose has confirmed that the cut bits are missing from the OCN and so it's the regular version Arrow are putting out.

Thanks.

That's a damn shame. Bought the UK blu, then the Aussie one in the vain hope, only to see them dashed.

Will have to rethink my pre-order. Would have expected a CD of the soundtrack. That would have been a definite buy.

^
I was only looking for the Eric Romer and Rivette sets and pretty sure they have done a crafty and upped the price and then put them on sale at £65/60 they can still be found cheaper than that elsewhere online and I've noticed it on a few more titles, so double check those prices, folks.

Attachments

• CotLD_LE.jpg
    CotLD_LE.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 68
  • 12M.jpg
    12M.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 63
  • Schlock.jpg
    Schlock.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 63
  • DaD.jpg
    DaD.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 64
  • C_LE.jpg
    C_LE.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 64
  • Torso (US only).jpg
    Torso (US only).jpg
    93.9 KB · Views: 67
October announcements from Arrow

City of the Living Dead (LE) - 8th October 2018
Link: City of the Living Dead Limited Edition Blu-ray | Arrow Films

12 Monkeys - 15th October 2018
Link: Twelve Monkeys Blu-ray | Arrow Films

Schlock - 15th October 2018
Link: Schlock Blu-ray | Arrow Films

Deadbeat at Dawn - 22nd October 2018
Link: Deadbeat at Dawn Blu-ray | Arrow Films

Candyman (LE) - 29th October 2018
Link: Candyman Limited Edition Blu-ray | Arrow Films

US only title: Torso
Bugger. That’s an expensive month........:(

:clap:

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom