• ER_CP.jpg
    ER_CP.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 55
  • ER_CP (full set).jpg
    ER_CP (full set).jpg
    66.8 KB · Views: 67
April announcements from Arrow Academy

Cinema of Conflict: Four Films by Krzystof Kieslowski (LE) - 20th April 2020
Link: Cinema of Conflict: Four Films by Krzystof Kieślowski Ltd Ed Blu-ray | Arrow Films

Eric Rohmer 100 - Comedies and Proverbs (SE) - 20th April 2020
Link: Eric Rohmer 100 - Comedies and Proverbs Special Edition Blu-ray | Arrow Films

Black Angel Replacement Disc info:

It would appear that Arrow Academy need better staff, whoever wrote that Facebook post doesn't know the difference between vertical and horizontal.

I was waiting for this anyway:
That ultimate cabal cut release is not happening it's fake
They only done a fake trailer no actual work was done on a ultimate cabal cut
It would have been a Fan Cut and they did not have the rights to attempt a release and was stopped from doing any work on a release.

The people who posted this info last year which was repeated on various websites
They did not have the rights to attempt a release and had their twitter account banned
A lot of well known film websites and Youtube posters fell for this fake news on a ultimate cabal cut and I was surprised they did not fact check the info first.

The only Cabal Cut release was a exclusive to Real Clive Barker Store and was limited to 200 and sold out in 2017

Last edited:
I'd love to see The Ninth Gate get an Arrow release.

So much so, I've emailed them as a suggestion.

I'd love to see The Ninth Gate get an Arrow release.

So much so, I've emailed them as a suggestion.

4K is too much to ask for but you'd think this one would be perfect for Arrow. The old Blu-ray could definitely be improved on I think.

Attachments

• TW.jpg
    TW.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 70
  • WDYJD.jpg
    WDYJD.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 59
  • H_LE.jpg
    H_LE.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 71
May announcements from Arrow

White Fire - 5th May 2020
Link: White Fire Blu-ray | Arrow Films

Blood Tide - 11th May 2020
Link: Blood Tide Blu-ray | Arrow Films

Empathy, Inc - 11th May 2020
Link: Empathy, Inc Blu-ray | Arrow Films

The Woman / Offspring (LE) - 18th May 2020
Link: The Woman / Offspring Limited Edition Blu-ray | Arrow Films

Dream Demon - 25th May 2020
Link: Dream Demon Blu-ray | Arrow Films

I See You - 25th May 2020
Link: I See You Blu-ray | Arrow Films

Flash sale, link: Feb Flash Sale 2020

AFS.jpg

Attachments

• WF.jpg
    WF.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 50
  • BT.jpg
    BT.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 54
  • Emp_Inc.jpg
    Emp_Inc.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 41
  • TW_LE.jpg
    TW_LE.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 37
  • OFF.jpg
    OFF.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 44
  • DD.jpg
    DD.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 44
  • ISY.jpg
    ISY.jpg
    149.6 KB · Views: 49
I do love buying a blu ray, I really do, but I wondered if anyone has subscribed to the Amazon Prime Arrow channel for 5 GBP per month and what your feedback was?

Should I be pre-ordering Gamera? £110 seems a fair price but is this likely to be a short print run or a mainstay (for a while anyway)? Also, does it look like a big format box? or will it fit with the other sets (really hoping it's in keeping with the others!)

Also note, The Woman LE has been fluctuating between £15-£17 on Amazon. Unlikely to get much better than that.

June announcement from Arrow

After Midnight (LE) - 8th June 2020
Link: After Midnight Blu-ray | Arrow Films

Arrow:
***NEW ANNOUNCEMENTS***

As we all know, we are in the midst of very tough times due to the continued impact of coronavirus. In case you missed our update on the Arrow Academy page, the entire Arrow team have now moved to remote working and we’ll be making sure to stay up to date with the latest news and recommendations to ensure we are working safely whilst keeping the quality of our releases high.

With the above in mind, we are taking a new approach to our regular monthly announcements for the foreseeable future. Announcements will likely be done in stages - as we are able to confirm contents and secure delivery timelines. We will try and keep these to Fridays and give notice that announcements are upcoming but there may be some sudden, surprise reveals along the way. We will also aim to follow up these release announcements with any sudden delayed confirmations within the month (where applicable). With much of our manufacturing being done in Europe and overseas and situations changing daily we may need to revise this approach down the line - but we’ll of course keep you all informed.

In relation to our June announcements, these will be staggered from this week. Join us on Friday at 3pm GMT, 8.00am PDT / 11.00am EDT for our first June slate reveal. News on other announcements will follow so please keep checking our feeds for more information.

During this time we all need try and support one another wherever we can. With this in mind, please make sure to show your support our friends in distribution and retail such as at AGFA, DiabolikDVD.com, Eureka Entertainment, hmv, Indicator, MVD Entertainment Group, Second Run, Severin Films, Third Window Films, Unobstructed View Inc., Vinegar Syndrome, Zavvi and all the other wonderful companies working hard to make sure you’ve got plenty of content to enjoy whilst social distancing.

Stay safe and stay inside!

Team Arrow

Attachments

• AM_LE.jpg
    AM_LE.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 49
  • AM_LE (2).jpg
    AM_LE (2).jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 52
Last edited:
Has anyone received their pre-order of Beyond the Door yet? Looks like a few youtubers have reviewed their's but they seem to be outside of the UK. Also my Amazon account seems to say unknown delivery date now!

House: The Collection box set is currently on offer at £24.99 from Zavvi, which seems a good price. I almost bought it for £34.99 the other day!

House - The Collection

Anyone else waiting ages for deliveries from Arrow, I'd say it's all this COVID19 stuff but other mail is coming through super fast, taking Arrow 2 - 3 weeks to send me Blurays.

Anyone else waiting ages for deliveries from Arrow, I'd say it's all this COVID19 stuff but other mail is coming through super fast, taking Arrow 2 - 3 weeks to send me Blurays.
Yes me too. I ordered on the 8th in their sale and hasn't been dispatched yet (and I didn't order any of the new preorders)

Yes me too. I ordered on the 8th in their sale and hasn't been dispatched yet (and I didn't order any of the new preorders)

Least it's not just me then haha, maybe their distribution is short staffed due to COVID19 which is totally acceptable, not all mail comes from distribution centres so maybe thats it. I'll just sit tight and be patient.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom