ARTICLE: Top 10 Halloween Movies on Amazon, Netflix and 4K Blu-ray

Halloween night viewing for me this year is the annual viewing of Ghostwatch, the new 4K release of House by the Cemetery and some Giallo in the form of The Strange Vice of Mrs. Wardh.

The keep is good horror, its a pity nowhere has it on streaming. Nearest thing to it is overlord. Which i enjoyed as it reminded me of return to castle wolfenstein game.

I think I've still got the keep on big box VHS... only saw it once but dont really remember much of it..

The 12 hour live performance of "The third Day" set on the island of Osea. Very scary and very dangerous because it was REAL... ( Only ever broadcast once though, as far as I know, although there are a few clips on YT, but it needs to be seen in it's entirety to get the full significance.... ) Scared the sh.t out of me !

Last edited:
Big fan of the Insidious and Conjuring films,also Sinister is good although ive not seen pt 2.

I'll second session 9, superb film with Peter Mullan. It's on Netflix at the moment.

I remember starting this but can't remember finishing it, perhaps it was on very late, will give it another go.

It’s The Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown is on Apple TV+ in 4K DV.
I don’t like horror movies...:blush:

I’ll get my coat...

It’s The Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown is on Apple TV+ in 4K DV.
I don’t like horror movies...:blush:

I’ll get my coat...
6359577139717905671951097371_goodgrief.jpg

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom