ARTICLE: What's new on Netflix UK for May 2020

This is great, thanks for taking the time to do it.

For those that aren't familiar with it, I also recommend Just Watch for keeping track or what's currently on the numerous streaming sites. You can select all the streaming services you have so that only that content displays. They have an app, too. It doesn't show you what's coming, but it has various filters, like date, rating, quality, genre, etc. There's also a New button to display shows and films that have recently been added. It's much easier to find something to watch, rather than trawling through the streaming apps.

Another good app is the Hobi app. It links to your Trakt account and notifies you when new episodes are available, and also when new seasons are coming for shows in your Watchlist.

glad snowpiercer is on there, I enjoyed the dvd, makes a great change that its not a virus that kills us, but we kill ourselves

Monos has been added, a film I’ve wanted to see for a while and heard great things about

It's a good job there's a lot to watch because the rest of the month looks like trash tbh.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom