Assassin's Creed Odyssey (5th October 2018)

just started this after plat on assassins creed origins...looking forward to it, the worlds so big..proper open world game. got the gold edition so have the dlc too take a while to finish this

graphically it is gorgeous great upgrade over origins - menus seem more organised as well in game. this will keep me occupied until cyberpunk/last of us 2 are out i think.

also got assassins creed 3 remastered as part of the package to finish after this marvelous!

Last edited:
graphically it is gorgeous great upgrade over origins - menus seem more organised as well in game. this will keep me occupied until cyberpunk/last of us 2 are out i think.

also got assassins creed 3 remastered as part of the package to finish after this marvelous!

I'm playing through AC III again after completing Odyssey, i thought it was the worst AC game in the series when i last played it last gen, its still the worst game in the series, and going back to AC III after playing Origins and Odyssey is horendous.

I'm playing through AC III again after completing Odyssey, i thought it was the worst AC game in the series when i last played it last gen, its still the worst game in the series, and going back to AC III after playing Origins and Odyssey is horendous.

good job its free then!

good job its free then!

I got it in the sale on the store, just to complete my AC collection on my PS4, just need Ubi to remaster the first AC game now.

I got it in the sale on the store, just to complete my AC collection on my PS4, just need Ubi to remaster the first AC game now.

after I've played this I think I will be ready to play RD2 and borderlands 3 which i have gathering dust on the shelf!

after I've played this I think I will be ready to play RD2 and borderlands 3 which i have gathering dust on the shelf!

If your going after the Plat on RD2, word of warning its probably the biggest time drain i've ever come across, sitting down by the river for 6 hours trying find a red robin to scan for my Zoologist trophy wasn't fun, great game though.

AC Liberation is included too. It's in the menu when you load up AC 3. It's one of the few AC games that I hadn't played so I started it this morning. Apparently it's quite short too as it was originally a PSP or Vita game so it'll make a nice change as I've just finished (and Platinumed ) God of War and before that it was Star Wars Jedi Fallen Order (aslo Platinumed)

The Avaline story arc in Liberation is pretty cool. Probably the best piece of DLC of the entire AC universe has to be AC Syndicates Jack the Ripper DLC.

guess i'm going to be playing assassins creed for quite sometime then with all the dlc and extra games. just Pre- ordered last of us 2 release end of may so lets see if i can finish these off, before then.

guess i'm going to be playing assassins creed for quite sometime then with all the dlc and extra games. just Pre- ordered last of us 2 release end of may so lets see if i can finish these off, before then.
I’ve just finally finished playing this game after 208 hours and reaching level 89, the value for money with this game is through the roof. I’m finally Assassins creeded out, I need a big break before playing the next one. Fantastic game though :thumbsup:.

Got the platinum on this earlier in the week. It took around 150 hours, but I've still got loads to do in the main game and have the episodes to work through too. A fantastic game that I've really enjoyed playing and as I only paid about £25 for it I've definitely had my monies worth out of it.

Hermeshomie.jpg

Nearly got all the trophies! This one took some time! I have just got to get Child Of Poseidon, all the underwater locations, to 100% the game!:D

Woo finally! I got all the trophies on Assassin's Creed Odyssey!:clap:;)
All Trophies!.jpg

:D

How long did it take you? I got the main game trophies in 150 hours, but I'm still working my way through the DLC.

How long did it take you? I got the main game trophies in 150 hours, but I'm still working my way through the DLC.
Well it's my second play through. I decided that the trophies took too much time the first time!😁

Lol, quitter! At least it's a good game so hopefully wasn't too much of a chore going back to it for the rest of them.

Lol, quitter! At least it's a good game so hopefully wasn't too much of a chore going back to it for the rest of them.
Yea I like the story. Plus I'm only level 76, apparently it goes up to level 100!😯😁

Yea I like the story. Plus I'm only level 76, apparently it goes up to level 100!😯😁

Fortunately you don't need to get to 100.

Think I finished out the game and all the DLC at about 80 something.

I'm at 75 I think, but I've only completed one episode of the DLC so far. I've still got 5 episodes to do, but I don't think I'll get up to 100 before the end.

Fortunately you don't need to get to 100.

Think I finished out the game and all the DLC at about 80 something.
I'll keep going! 😁😉

This really has been the perfect thing for me during lockdown. Got it for £20 in the sale and I am currently at 60 hours and still only completed episode 5 !

There is just so much to do - and because of my gaming OCD, there's just no way I can even run past a question mark !!

I could be here some time.......:)

This really has been the perfect thing for me during lockdown. Got it for £20 in the sale and I am currently at 60 hours and still only completed episode 5 !

There is just so much to do - and because of my gaming OCD, there's just no way I can even run past a question mark !!

I could be here some time.......:)

The question marks is definitely something that kept me tied to the game. I'm the same with any open world game, but if there's a question mark or unknown location I just have to go and check it out!
I could set of for a target, but an hour later find myself on the other side of the region because I've been sidetracked working my way from question mark to question mark.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom