Audiolab 6000N + Play-Fi

Okay, it seems that the problem is solved. The problem was that the wifi is handled by a set of Tp-link repeaters. And the main repeater was set as a router.... So the wifi was a seperate network. Seperate from the cabled network. Something to do with security i gues. And up until i added the Audiolab it was never a problem. So the Tp-link is now set as access point.

Reinstalled everything from Tp-link wifi points to the Audiolab. And the Audiolab works now as aspected. With bothe Wifi and cable lan connection.

I can use Spotify where i can select the Audiolab as speaker. And from Play-fi/Tidal i can handover the stream to the Audiolab.

With both Spotify and Play-fi/Tidal i can then close the apps on my phone or ipad. The stream keeps on play over hte network to the Audiolab. So the goal is achieved.

Hickups etc. there are not.
Is it all very convenient....? No it is not. A lot of clicking, selecting. And when you hand over the stream from Play-fi/Tidal you loose control. That is. I have to go back to the main Tidal screen to get to my playlist again.

It works and i'am glad i could figure out what the problem was.

Thanks for the help.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom