AVF FIFA 17 LEAGUE - CHAT & FIXTURE ARRANGEMENT

Yeah, unfortunately I think I'm going to do the same. Doesn't seem to be the same interest in this this year (myself included). And to be honest I think my time on this year's fifa is coming to an end. It's too frustrating and not worth the fits of rage. Hopefully somebody else can take over and the league manages to kick on. Sorry guys

Hi Guys,
Like many other's I'm going to have to step away from this for now... Just don't get the time or the enjoyment from the game at the moment...
See ya's!

Yeah maybe have a cut off date for people to play games and then just go with how the tables are?! Top 2 or 3 go through?!

I've already played 6 games and sure a few others have as well so don't really fancy starting from scratch.

It's a shame it has come to this as @yokozuma has set this out in such a professional way, but i agree with the above, maybe move on now and send those who actually want to play, through to the knockout stages??

I'm really sorry guys I've not been on much, my works been crazy and kids seem to of played it more than me. Reluctantly I'm going to drop out so you can maybe concentrate on knock out stages with those who can play. Thanks to @yokozuma for such a professional job that deserves better (I include myself in that). I did appreciate your efforts and can only apologise

It doesn't help that the game is total rubbish too. Sadly i'm sure some people just aren't interested in playing it anymore.

Sorry guys, been away unexpectedly so had to neglect it myself over the last few weeks.

Maybe we can do another hands up from the leagues and see who can commit to playing the games by some set dates?

hard to fine the time, with a mixture of game being poor and most committed playing FUT .

but still up for it in the new year

hiya sorry been away for so long,
could tell me what games needed playing plz

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom