AVF FIFA 17 LEAGUE - CHAT & FIXTURE ARRANGEMENT

Hey, not sure who the guy was asking to have a game last night. But sorry we didn't manage to get a game.

I wasn't actually on most of the night, but was ready just after 11 but only hung around for 10 to 15 mins for a reply as I was ready for bed ha.

Will be about tonight a little bit if anyone from league B is available?

Hey, not sure who the guy was asking to have a game last night. But sorry we didn't manage to get a game.

I wasn't actually on most of the night, but was ready just after 11 but only hung around for 10 to 15 mins for a reply as I was ready for bed ha.

I can get on just after 9.30pm if that's any good?

Haha that was me mate . I can get on for around 11pm or just after if your about? That applies to anyone else in league B too

I'm free this evening if anyone wants a game in group D? Probably played 10 fifa 17 games in total so far so some easy points on offer :)

Have made several attempts (both on this thread and in the XBox Live Group C Message Group) to arrange games over the last two weeks with little to not response, only managing to play a game against one person from League C in that time.

Looking to finish up my games in this league on both tomorrow evening and Sunday evening as a result. If I don't play them all by that point, then somebody else can take my spot or I'm happy to forfeit the remaining games.

No disrespect to anyone intended here, I'm just a little tired of constantly trying to arrange games with players in my league and getting no responses.

Thank you to Shakey4, UrbanF0X, and Olly C - who I have actually managed to play against.

I do agree it has been hard to arrange and I know it's a crazy time of year bt half of my league haven't even played... (A)

hi guys in league C I'm on now for a few hrs will message you if i see you on, or message me
I'm Liverpool
cheers

Anyone from group D want to play tonight? Really struggling to get my games arranged despite lots of attempts.

Even when you go Online, half the league members are never online?! What's the point of signing up to this and never checking the Thread or for any messages sent, very frustrating.
On the faint hope (apart from the regulars) I am about after 7pm if others can be bothered to play their games in League B

Hey league B peeps.

Anyone about Thursday or Friday. Probably somewhere between 8pm and 11pm?

I want to try get my games wrapped up as I'm quite busy in December, so let me know if your free.

@Syd97
Hi m8 I should be on , on Friday will message you if I see you , that's goes for everyone else I need to play

cheers

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom