AVF Netflix Recommended

Working my way through S2 of Shooter. Very good, as good as S1.

Excellent series, but be warned stops at episode 8 with no real ending as Ryan Phillipe broke his leg while filming

last chance u, designated survivor, bloodline and the new star trek currently doing ok for me

last chance u, designated survivor, bloodline and the new star trek currently doing ok for me

Loved Bloodline. Just started Designated Survivor.

Couldn't get into designated survivor, found it really slow and my interest went back to my phone. Might give it another try, as I need another series to start watching

Couldn't get into designated survivor, found it really slow and my interest went back to my phone. Might give it another try, as I need another series to start watching
I was the other way round, couldn't get into Bloodline but enjoyed Designated Survivor.

I've loved The Expanse so much that I've finished the last episode of season 2 and gone straight back to season 1 to start again :blush: (really is unusual for me because normally if anything is made out of a series of books I love I judge it far to harshly!)

I really enjoyed the Siege of Jadotville and the Marmite that seems to be Star Trek Discovery I'm enjoying spread as thickly on my toast as possible :D:p

How do you find out what shows are available on the UK Netflix. Their website only explains what they are and how much they charge, unless I'm missing something.

If you're new to Netflix, the best way to check out the Netflix catalogue is via a free trial. They don't expose browsing until you have a login..

Have a look at the just watch app it doesn't list all the shows that Netflix or others have, but you can search to see if a show is available before subscribing.

JustWatch

Yeah. I've yet to take up the monthly trial with Netflix. I've been meaning to since the Daredevil show but there was never any urgency. I'm waiting for the new Trek to clock up a few more episodes before I hit the button.

Mind hunters... fudgeing brilliant!

Of course it doesn't say how the phrase, Serial Killer, was coined by a British Metropolitan Police Detective at the Crime Academy who was giving a talk to a group of FBI agents to teach them how to identify and capture multiple offence killers when he used the phrase Serial Killer. The FBI went back and developed and move on from there...

Anyone watched Gerald's Game yet? Any good?

The Abyss is on Netflix

The Abyss is on Netflix
I noticed that today. I keep moaning about no Blu-ray or UHD and my naff non-anamorphic DVD, so this will keep me going. :)

Looking like the theatrical as it is considerably shorter than my special edition 140mins versus 170mins

Been a while since i’ve seen it (mainly due to the cruddy DVD), but it would appear that more of the rat scene is present.

If distant memory serves it was all there when I saw it in the cinema but it was then cut for home video.

Anyone watched Gerald's Game yet? Any good?
Pretty good, slightly above average for a Stephen King adaptation. The book is of course better but the film does get into the psychology of the situation.
There there is THAT scene...

The Babysitter is quite good, daft but worth a watch

Pretty good, slightly above average for a Stephen King adaptation. The book is of course better but the film does get into the psychology of the situation.
There there is THAT scene...

Not read the book so not sure what that scene is but will check it out, thanks.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom