AVF Netflix Recommended

I know there was a thread a while back but can't seem to find it.
Does anyone use a VPN or anything similar to access other Regions ?
I used to subscribe to UnblockUS years ago but it stopped working and I kept getting pop ups on Netflix.
Is this still the case ?
I have been using IPVanish on a 4k Firestick since the last black Friday deals.
I'm fairly sure I recall trying to use it by setting to US region at the time and it not working. Kept getting a message saying that they'd detected I was using and was blocked.
However, in the last few weeks I have tried again and I can now access the US Netflix. Had one message a few days ago but disconnected and reconnected to another server and it's still working. May get blocked again, I don't know but it's working for now.

Heads up to anyone interested in Space.

Apollo 11 now showing on Netflix.

Just popped up on my screen. Never been able to see Mankind. Thought it was US only.

Mankind is on Apple TV+. A years subscription came with my iPhone

You could binge Mankind in a week’s trial of ATV+, well worth it. The Morning Show too.

It’s a drama, a “what if Russia had got to the moon first” scenario.
If they'd got to the moon first then I suppose they'd have been first.

I know there was a thread a while back but can't seem to find it.
Does anyone use a VPN or anything similar to access other Regions ?
I used to subscribe to UnblockUS years ago but it stopped working and I kept getting pop ups on Netflix.
Is this still the case ?
Try CyberGhost - it works for me

Watched Apollo 11 this morning. Exceptional. You'd think from it being old footage that it would be grainy, but it's not.

It's glorious and beautiful and breathtaking all at once.

Looking for recommendations for TV series you have watched recently and enjoyed, I need to build up my watch list

Generally or just on Netflix?

Generally not sure what’s on NF and what isn’t,

The West Wing
Breaking Bad
The Sopranos
The Wire
Buffy
Godless
The Shield
Unbelievable

Looking for recommendations for TV series you have watched recently and enjoyed, I need to build up my watch list
Kingdom
The Break (awesome!)
Black spot
Breaking bad
Better call saul
Star trek discovery
La mante
The frozen dead
Umbrella academy
The dark crystal
The punisher
Daredevil

There's loads more....

Latest guilty pleasure is Big Bang Theory. Seems appropriate to watch something older now that we don't have the bandwidth for 4K.

The Ritual is a pretty decent creepy film. Watch it in the dark.

Judging by the Netflix Ratings, i'm assuming others have already been watching this Tiger King Show.

5 Eps done out of the 7 so far.

Bat s**t crazy:eek::D

Judging by the Netflix Ratings, i'm assuming others have already been watching this Tiger King Show.

5 Eps done out of the 7 so far.

Bat s**t crazy:eek::D
Is it good though. The trailer was bizarre. We had no idea what the hell it was about!

My friend said he's being charged for certain things on Netflix, despite having a sub. I've not heard anything about this. Anyone else?

My friend said he's being charged for certain things on Netflix, despite having a sub. I've not heard anything about this. Anyone else?

I didn't know Netflix did "certain things". Time to do some research for science.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom