AVForums Members Xbox Live Gamertags

Just jumped ship from my ageing PS4 and got myself an Xbox One S. I'd say I'm a casual gamer. Gamertag is: ExtremeDalek

I'm not so casual (lol). I've had the PS4 since launch and picked up an Xbox One a couple of months after it launched. I highly prefer the Xbox. It's online network is vastly superior. So is the dashboard setup, the store, controller and (this is my opinion) the exclusive games. Not much does anything for me on PS4 except Persona 5, No Man's Sky and DOA Xtreme Volleyball 3. Gran Turismo was one of my favorite series of all-time, but it's fallen seriously behind since GT5. I honestly can't remember the last time I played anything on my PS4.

EDIT: Just found out that No Man's Sky is coming to Xbox, so I can cross that off my reasons to own a PS4.

Last edited:
CracklyPoppy860 - Recently playing Destiny on X-Box 360. Mostly soloing but looking for a Fireteam to do Strikes and Raids if anyone up for it

Gamertag - Avoure
I like to play a variety of game just hmu if you want to play sometime <3

Heres my gt

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180423-131603.jpg
    Screenshot_20180423-131603.jpg
    654.8 KB · Views: 157
GT SuDenim, I play PUBG, Farcry 5, have Sea of Thieves would like to try some co-op play especially duos or squads in PUBG. Am rubbish btw and early fifties, give me an add. Best times for me to play are GMT mornings before 13:00

F1REFOX - feel free to add me I play a bit of everything tbh.

Delvey
Not been on xbox since xbox 360 days

Hey I'm new on the forums I'm a single guy 34 from UK I play Xbox one

Thought I would drop my gt it's vV iWoody

I play cod black ops 4,ww2, Forza 4, fortnite to name but a few send me a message or friend request

40yo here with a headset; I mostly play Fortnite but will be trying out other games on game pass. Just bought an Xbox One X

GT: x79

After a long absence from Xbox I finally picked one up a few weeks ago.
Played with a few AVforum members over the years on PlayStation 4 but my son has taken that over with Fortnite.

Gamertag: MuteFiction.

I'm not as sharp as I used to be.
Don't take anything too seriously
Mid 40's with youngish kids so jump on when I can.

Currently playing:
The Division 2
Forza Horizon 4
Red Dead Redemption 2

Edit: no headset yet but plan to get one.

I Da1e I
Currently playing destiny 2 although I do play a lot of others too nothing too serious and I do have a mic

Afternoon

MrHyde85 is my gamertag.

I am new Xbox Series x after taking a break from Xbox after my 3rd Red Ringed of Death Xbox 360, if anyone fancies playing some online games such as outsiders etc. Let me know

C4LJO

Gamer tag: Simian Sibling
Very much into war zone and would like some like minded folk for some quads or rebirth.
It’s difficult to get good coms from randoms but it does happen 😂

Added a few of you from the list feel free to add me: MuteFiction. Have gamepass so plenty to play but also enjoying Hell Let Loose.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom